Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES
    5.2B - The Curse of Clyde Langer, Part Two

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES
      "The Curse of Clyde Langer", Parts One & Two
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

25.01 Remembrance of the Daleks
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          25.01 Remembrance of the Daleks
          I remember seeing that go out live on BBC One. I was 7-years old and the end of Part One had my eyes popping out of my head at the sight of that Dalek doing what it did (I won't say what exactly for the sake of Doctor Who fans that haven't yet watched it). It Is actually the 23rd birthday of Remembrance of the Daleks this very month. Part One was broadcast Wednesday, 5th October 1988. Yesterday, (or today depending on your Time Zone) (Wednesday the 12th) was actually the 23rd birthday of the broadcast of Part Two. How IS Ace gonna get out of that situation????? I had to wait until next Wednesday for Part Three to find out.

And I did.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Heh

Yes I was quite surprised at what happened at the end of Part 1 too--till now I had been under the impression that that was a new development in the 2005 revival. News to me!

Some great endings though, both with the Doctor at the end of Part 1 and with Ace in Part 2. I was a bit surprised at how the whole story ended though; cold! Very cold, Doctor. That's not a callousness that I had (as yet) associated with Sylvester McCoy's Doctor, but now I'll be watching him in a rather different light.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Heh

Yes I was quite surprised at what happened at the end of Part 1 too--till now I had been under the impression that that was a new development in the 2005 revival. News to me!

Some great endings though, both with the Doctor at the end of Part 1 and with Ace in Part 2. I was a bit surprised at how the whole story ended though; cold! Very cold, Doctor. That's not a callousness that I had (as yet) associated with Sylvester McCoy's Doctor, but now I'll be watching him in a rather different light.
              Oh, I envy you getting to see this incarnation of the Doctor fresh. A different light? Try dark light because he's going be going darker and more mysterious and, from as you will have seen from Remembrance of the Daleks, one slight step ahead of his enemies as time goes on. I want to desperately say more but afraid of giving things away. All I will say is that the Doctor is playing a Long Game and a piece of that game became apparent to the Doctor only one story ago in Dragonfire. Its a subtle Long Game and won't be visible every story (downright invisible in most) but it will eventually have all the threads woven together in time in an upcoming story from Season 26.

*tips panama hat*

Enjoy!

Comment

I remember seeing that go out live on BBC One. I was 7-years old
                HA HA! I was a month and half shy of my 21st birthday then. I'm starting to feel more like the 1stDoctor
                sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who: The wedding of River Song

but I missed the end
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

The Hungry Earth
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      I remember seeing that go out live on BBC One. I was 7-years old
                      Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                      HA HA! I was a month and half shy of my 21st birthday then.
                      Heh, I would've been three years old at the time

Docor Who 25.02 The Happiness Patrol

The Sarah Jane Adventures 5.02 The Curse of Clyde Langer

I really, really liked Ellie. I think she could have made a really interesting addition to the show if it had gone on--and if the episode hadn't ended the way it did That said though, it was a tremendously poignant ending.
                      Last edited by DigiFluid; 12 October 2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Heh, I would've been three years old at the time
                        Did you read that, huh, 4thDoctor, huh? Three. These young whipper-snappers don't know how good they've got it.

DOCTOR WHO
                        32.10 The Girl Who Waited

Comment

That only makes you four years older than me, mate

Comment

That only makes you four years older than me, mate
                            ROFL I know.

Comment

Shakes Fist: Get off of my lawn you darn kids!!! 4thDoctorrlol.gif
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                                Shakes Fist: Get off of my lawn you darn kids!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]32400[/ATTACH]
                                Pay no attention to that, DigiFluid. Bribe him with enough Jelly Babies and Ginger Beer and he'll be letting anyone and everyone on to his lawn.

Comment

Working...
                                X