Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mawdryn Undead

Comment

The Monster of Peladon
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
      Originally posted by Jonzey
      Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

Doctor Who
        24.2 Paradise Towers

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

State of Decay

Comment

Torchwood: The New Earth
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Time and the Rani

Comment

Journey's End
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Blink
                  sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

TW: Rendition
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                      TW: Rendition
                      Ditto.

I think RTD needs to check his sums regarding time zones.

It's 1100hrs GMT when Jack and Gwen are being put on the plane to the US. Then, apparently simultaneously, it's 0800hrs GMT at CIA headquarters in Langley Virginia.

That's a -3 hour difference.

Langley is in the same time zone as Washington DC, New York, and Miami, a -5 hour difference.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I noticed something off about that as well - the times they got on & off the plane just didn't add up. Is it an error or will it have some relevance later on in the series I wonder?

Terminus

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          I noticed something off about that as well - the times they got on & off the plane just didn't add up. Is it an error or will it have some relevance later on in the series I wonder?

Terminus
                          No idea. It's lazy writing and hoping the audience isn't paying too close attention IMO.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I made a "What Torchwood Episode Did You Watch Today" in the Torchwood folder, because now it has it's own folder, it should be there. Just letting the populous know.

Comment

"The Invasion"
                              sigpic

Comment

"The Faceless Ones" Part 1
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X