Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Good Man Goes to War (I've watched it about 7 times so far). I can't get enough of it!

Comment

Terror of the Autons.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

607 A Good Man Goes to War and Rory finally gets his moment
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

When did "A Good Man Goes To War" air? because I only saw "The Almost People" yesterday.

Comment

607 A Good Man Goes to War (my third watch of the episode)

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
            When did "A Good Man Goes To War" air? because I only saw "The Almost People" yesterday.
            Here in the US, the Doctor Who broadcasts are 1 week behind because of Memorial Day weekend. Last weekend, "The Almost People" aired for the US while "A Good Man Goes to War" aired for the UK. I managed to watch the episode last Saturday night through... other means.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              Here in the US, the Doctor Who broadcasts are 1 week behind because of Memorial Day weekend. Last weekend, "The Almost People" aired for the US while "A Good Man Goes to War" aired for the UK. I managed to watch the episode last Saturday night through... other means.
              Thank you for explaining it.

Comment

The Keeper Of Traken
                (With commentary by Anthony Ainley, Sarah Sutton, Matthew Waterhouse and Johnny Byrne)

Logopolis
                (With commentary by Tom Baker, Janet Fielding and Christopher H. Bidmead)
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Demons Run When A Good Man Goes To War

Comment

Demons Run When A Good Man Goes To War
                    That's not an episode.

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                      That's not an episode.
                      When the episode opened it said Demons Run..., so i think it is.

Comment

When the episode opened it said Demons Run..., so i think it is.
                        No it doesn't. It's called "A Good Man Goes To War", not "Demons Run When A Good Man Goes To War".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                          No it doesn't. It's called "A Good Man Goes To War", not "Demons Run When A Good Man Goes To War".
                          I know what the episode is called, I said right after the little openning it said "Demons Run".

Comment

Doctor Who
                            3.8 The Gunfighters
                            21.2 The Awakening

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Castrovalva
                              (With commentary by Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Christopher H. Bidmead and Fiona Cumming).

Not as funny as the Tom Baker and Mary Tamm commentaries from the "Key To Time" boxset.

Comment

~Love & Monsters
                                ~Fear Her

Comment

Working...
                                X