Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32.06 The Almost People
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Rose
      Tooth and Claw
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The first DW i ever saw,

Genesis of the Daleks.

Scared me ****less when i was about 5, god knows what my parents were thinking letting me watch a show about genocide

Then again i did watch Hellraiser when i was 7

But the all time scariest moment on TV for me was during the Colin fruitloop Baker era, where he and Ace land on this planet with a massive gravestone to the Doctor, find a funeral home and find that the head of Davros is using the bodies to create Daleks in white cases after the imperial grey from Genesis turned on him. Seeing Daleks grown as almost giant tumors with an overtaking desire to be genocidal actually made me pucker up.

N.C
        Last edited by Nth Chevron; 31 May 2011, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
          The first DW i ever saw,

Genesis of the Daleks.

Scared me ****less when i was about 5, god knows what my parents were thinking letting me watch a show about genocide

Then again i did watch Hellraiser when i was 7

But the all time scariest moment on TV for me was during the Colin fruitloop Baker era, where he and Ace land on this planet with a massive gravestone to the Doctor, find a funeral home and find that the head of Davros is using the bodies to create Daleks in white cases after the imperial grey from Genesis turned on him. Seeing Daleks grown as almost giant tumors with an overtaking desire to be genocidal actually made me pucker up.

N.C
          You mean Peri, not Ace.

And you have your stories mised up. The serial you just described was Revelation Of The Daleks.

Revelation Of The Daleks is my personal favourite of the Colin Baker era.

What I recently watched:
          The Power Of Kroll (All 4, with commentary by Tom Baker and John Leeson)
          Definitely my least liked serial of the whole "The Key To Time" season.
          Last edited by Billz; 01 June 2011, 05:00 AM.
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

well it WAS almost 2 decades ago i first saw it

N.C

Comment

Doctor Who
              32.1 The Impossible Astronaut
              32.2 Day of the Moon
              Last edited by Alan; 03 June 2011, 04:53 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Doctor Who
                21.5 Planet of Fire

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Torchwood
                  2.12 Fragments
                  The Sarah Jane Adventures
                  3.1 Prisoner of the Judoon

Comment

A Good Man Goes To War (Corker of an episode! )
                    The Armageddon Factor (First 2 of 6 episodes, with commentary by Tom Baker, Mary Tamm and John Leeson. Will watch the rest tomorrow).
                    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Doctor Who
                      32.7 A Good Man Goes To War

Comment

A Good Man Goes to War
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

A Good Man Goes To War.

Can someone point me in the direction of the Moff's drug dealer?
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"The Almost People"

Comment

605 The Rebel Flesh
                              606 The Almost People
                              607 A Good Man Goes to War
                              sigpic

Comment

The Impossible Astronaut
                                Day of the Moon
                                Curse of the Black Spot
                                The Doctor's Wife
                                The Rebel Flesh
                                The Almost People
                                A Good Man Goes To War

(yep, all of series six so far!)
                                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
                                X