Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planet of the Dead.
    The Waters of Mars.
    The End of Time (Pts. 1-2)".
    The Eleventh Hour.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Beast Below.
      Victory of the Daleks.
      The Time of Angels.
      Flesh and Stone.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

The Beast Below.
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

The Vampires of Venice.
          Amy's Choice.
          The Hungry Earth.
          Cold Blood.
          Vincent and the Doctor.
          sigpic

Comment

Fear Her
            Army Of Ghosts
            Doomsday
            The Chase
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

The Lodger.
              The Pandorica Opens.
              The Big Bang.
              sigpic

Comment

Planet of Evil

Comment

Victory of the Daleks.
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

This past weekend...

"The Eleventh Hour"
                    "The Beast Below" (preceded by the first Meanwhile in the TARDIS scene)
                    "Victory of the Daleks"
                    "The Time of Angels"
                    "Flesh and Stone"
                    sigpic
                    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

The Time of Angels.
                      sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who
                        9.2 The Curse of Peladon

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Runaway Bride

God, it's a chore to watch this episode! Not a fan of this episode one bit. Have never liked it. But it's my big DW marathon of the first classics, and the first 5 seasons of New Who. It's a requirement.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Blink.

I actually don't mind the Runaway Bride because I keep forgetting what happens despite seeing it so many times. My memory is like that a bit.
                            My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

Flesh and Stone.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Vampires of Venice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X