Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sarah Jane Adventures
    2.6 Enemy of the Bane

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Doctor Who
      TVM.7 The Waters of Mars

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Doctor Who:
        The Web Planet (Billy Hartnell's madman giggle is infectious, lol)

Torchwood:
        Children Of Earth: Day Five (Never like seeing Ianto die)

Haven't had a chance to rewatch The Sarah Jane Adventures but plan to. Tried to watch episode 1 of K9 and I still can't stand it. Watched K9 & Company recently. That was more of a chore. I wanted to enjoy it, but just couldn't.
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Torchwood
          Lost Souls (BBC Radio Story #1)

Comment

Meglos.

"I'm a cactus now. Cactuses are cool."

Comment

*Pedantic mode on* Cacti is the plural of cactus. *Pedantic mode off*
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

LOL. I know. But what's a few cactuses cacti between friends.

Warrior's Gate

Comment

The Impossible Planet
                  The Satan Pit
                  The Space Museum

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Resurrection of the Daleks

Comment

Doctor Who
                      TVM.8 The End of Time, Part One

TVM.9 The End of Time, Part Two

Comment

Love & Monsters

Still an incredibly stupid episode. Not even those stupid new "Power Ranger Daleks" seen in "Victory Of The Daleks", "The Pandorica Opens" and "The Big Bang" compare to the "Abzorbaloff" from "L&M" in terms of stupidity. Then right at the end, I sobbed a little after we find out about Elton's mother. Always do when I watch this episode.

Then I got really weirded out again after Elton mentions his "love life" with Paving Slab Ursula, lol.

Comment

IMO, the gag about Elton and Ursula's "love life" is the episode's only redeeming feature.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

In My Humble Opinion - I enjoyed Love & Monsters because it was different from anything before. I liked seeing the outsiders perspective on the Doctor and his adventures and I was moved when they showed how Rose's travelling with the Doctor affected Jackie. And this bit of closing dialogue made by Elton is just great:

When you're a kid, they tell you it's all "grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it." But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better.

Comment

The Next Doctor.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Eleventh Hour
                                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
                                X