Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who
    6.5 The Seeds of Death
    10.2 Carnival of Monsters
    21.4 Resurrection of the Daleks

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Doctor Who
      6.5 The Seeds of Death
      10.2 Carnival of Monsters
      21.4 Resurrection of the Daleks
      Someone got Revisitations 2 in the post today.

As for myself -

Time Crash.
      Voyage of the Damned.
      Partners in Crime.
      The Fires of Pompeii.
      Planet of the Ood.
      The Sontaran Stratagem.
      The Poison Sky.
      The Doctor's Daughter.
      The Unicorn and the Wasp.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"Fear Her"
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
          Someone got Revisitations 2 in the post today.
          Interesting theory.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Interesting theory.
            Or perhaps you did it the old fashioned way, and actuallly physically went to the shop and bought it.
            Last edited by BruTak; 28 March 2011, 10:42 AM. Reason: Typo.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Or perhaps you did it the old fashioned way, and actuallly physically went to the shop and bought it.
              No, you guessed 100% correctly on your first first go. I got it through the post.

Comment

Nobody goes out and physically buys things anymore. You crazy.

Last episode watched:
                School Reunion
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

This past weekend, I watched...

- "Silence in the Library"
                  - "Forest of the Dead"
                  - "Midnight"
                  - "Turn Left"
                  - "The Stolen Earth"
                  - "Journey's End" (Wilf's final words to The Doctor always break my heart)
                  sigpic
                  Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Silence in the Library.
                    Forest of the Dead.
                    Midnight. Which I still think is pretty meh.
                    sigpic

Comment

Midnight. Which I still think is pretty meh.
                      You're not the only one mate. Granted, it's better than the majority of episodes penned by RTD, but I think it's funny how people can call it one of the best episodes ever.

Last watched episodes:
                      The Girl In The Fireplace
                      Rise Of The Cybermen
                      The Age Of Steel
                      The Romans

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                        You're not the only one mate. Granted, it's better than the majority of episodes penned by RTD, but I think it's funny how people can call it one of the best episodes ever.
                        It was, IMO, bland and boring.

Personally, I think they should just scrap the "Doctor Lite" episodes altogether. It'd mean one fewer episode per season, but then we wouldn't have to suffer tosh like "Love and Monsters" or "Midnight".

Last ep I watched - Turn Left.
                        sigpic

Comment

Midnight was Doctor Lite?!?

Are we talking about the same episode? If anything, it was very Donna lite.

Comment

The Invasion of Time

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                              Midnight was Doctor Lite?!?

Are we talking about the same episode? If anything, it was very Donna lite.
                              Yeah, beg pardon. Meant "Turn Left" which was brilliant.
                              sigpic

Comment

A Christmas Carol

I appreciated the time travel even more this time. Even if Abigail's singing annoys me.

Comment

Working...
                                X