Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield.
    Ghost Light.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Eleventh Hour
      Victory of the Daleks
      sigpic
      Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

The Curse of Fenric.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

The Impossible Planet
          The Satan Pit
          sigpic

Comment

Aliens of London.
            World War III.
            sigpic

Comment

I watched Turn Left from series 4, and some of David Tennant's video diary.
              I love his Scottish accent

Comment

Bad Wolf
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

New Earth.
                  Tooth and Claw.
                  sigpic

Comment

End of Time, Part II
                    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Rose. First Time Watch and I love it! I think I have found my new sci-fi show for the time being....!
                      sigpic

Comment

School Reunion.
                        The Girl in the Fireplace.
                        Rise of the Cybermen.
                        The Age of Steel.
                        The Idiots Lantern.
                        The Impossible Planet.
                        The Satan Pit.
                        sigpic

Comment

Born Again (2005 Children In Need Special)

Okay, I'm sick of having to put up with a version of this mini-episode with the wrong audio on the DVD. Has the DVD ever been re-released with the correct version anywhere?
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Army of Ghosts.
                            Doomsday.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Sarah Jane Adventures
                              2.5 The Temptation of Sarah Jane Smith

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Human Nature.
                                The Family of Blood.
                                Blink.
                                Utopia.
                                The Sound of Drums.
                                Last of the Time Lords.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X