Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched Pyramids of Mars and the Talons of Weng Chiang. Next is Brain of Morbius - all the old favourites. Those ones are almost like comfort food to me now, maybe because those are the first ones I watched on VHS when I was little. I'm trying to get into the mood for the new series starting.

Comment

The Sea Devils

Comment

Doctor Who
        Space / Time
        (Comic Relief Mini Story)

And for those of you that didn't get to see it live as part of Comic Relief -
        Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by Alan; 18 March 2011, 11:50 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

All hail the Wibbly Switch!
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

All hail the wibbly switch indeed! Damn those mini-eps were fun! Is it too pervy to say I always wondered about Pond's (I'm never calling her Amy again) dress sense and that floor?
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              All hail the wibbly switch indeed! Damn those mini-eps were fun! Is it too pervy to say I always wondered about Pond's (I'm never calling her Amy again) dress sense and that floor?
              Yeah, it does rather seem to imply that she's "Going Commando" (or whatever the female equivalent is).

But you would not believe the stick it's getting over on Gallifrey Base.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DW: Space & Time
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

The Sarah Jane Adventures
                  2.4 The Mark of the Berserker

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Trail of a Time Lord "The Mysterious Planet".
                    sigpic

Comment

The Trial of a Time Lord, "Mindwarp".
                      sigpic

Comment

The Dalek Invasion Of Earth

I want the Doctor to come back for Susan.
                        (The 5 Doctors doesn't count as I think that takes place between some of the first Doctor serials from the first Doctor's perspective, lol)

But i'd love to see Carole Ann Ford have a role in a future episode as Susan again. Susan needs closure!
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                          The Dalek Invasion Of Earth

I want the Doctor to come back for Susan.
                          (The 5 Doctors doesn't count as I think that takes place between some of the first Doctor serials from the first Doctor's perspective, lol)

But i'd love to see Carole Ann Ford have a role in a future episode as Susan again. Susan needs closure!
                          There's a Doctor Who audio drama from Big Finish, "An Earthly Child", that has the Eighth Doctor visiting Susan 20yrs after the events of "Dalek Invasion" and trying to make peace with her.

I can't give an opinion of whether it's any good or not, cos I'm not into the Big Finish stuff.

Last Doctor Who story I watched was The Trial of a Time Lord, Pts. 9-12, "Terror of the Vervoids".
                          sigpic

Comment

The Daleks

Comment

The Trial of a Time Lord, Pts. 13-14, "The Ultimate Foe".
                              Time and the Rani.
                              Delta and the Bannermen.
                              Remembrance of the Daleks.
                              Silver Nemesis.
                              sigpic

Comment

Father's Day

I always get blubbery when I watch this one as I know what it's like to lose a father at a young age.
                                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Working...
                                X