Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who 21.01 Warriors of the Deep

Not quite sure why they opted to have the Silurians have Ice Warrior voices in this one.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Doctor Who 21.01 Warriors of the Deep

Not quite sure why they opted to have the Silurians have Ice Warrior voices in this one.
      Ice Warriors:

Silurians:

Sure the Silurians sound like Ice Warriors now?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Poo, yeah. I meant the Sea Devils' voices were like the Ice Warriors, not the Silurians. Oops
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Time of the Angels - Flesh and Stone - The Vampires of Venice.
          (I watched them in French (>.<), on a France 4, in order to rise the ratings - which were very low last night).
          sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who
            10.4 Planet of the Daleks

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Over the last 2 weeks I've watched most of Series 1 & 2 of the relaunched Dr. Who and I'm currently early in series 3. I had watched a good bit on TV, but never in order and there were some episodes I hadn't seen. Really enjoying my netflix streaming!
              sigpic

Comment

The Sarah Jane Adventures
                2.1 The Last Sontaran

Comment

Evolution of the Daleks
                  sigpic

Comment

Spearhead from Space, in memory of the Brig.

Comment

Doctor Who
                      6.3 The Invasion
                      8.3 The Claws of Axos
                      12.1 Robot
                      20.3 Mawdryn Undead
                      26.1 Battlefield

The Sarah Jane Adventures
                      2.1 Enemy of the Bane

In Dedication and in Memory of
                      Nicholas Courtney
                      December 16th, 1929 - February 22nd, 2011

Comment

29.10 - Blink

The Angels have to be one of the greatest sci-fi enemy creations of all time from any sci-fi series!
                        sigpic

Comment

Finished Season 3/29 and am currently watching Voyage of the Damned on my iPad in bed.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm re-watching series 1's "Dalek" right now. I'm just realizing right now how Henry van Statten reminds of an incredibly disagreeable man that I had the misfortune of being acquainted with. The same kind of greed, masked with lots of smiles and self-proclaimed good intentions of being a crusader and all of that crap, especially in politics, but the traits are all there—a disgusting person I wish I had never encountered.

On a much more pleasant note:

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                            Over the last 2 weeks I've watched most of Series 1 & 2 of the relaunched Dr. Who and I'm currently early in series 3. I had watched a good bit on TV, but never in order and there were some episodes I hadn't seen. Really enjoying my netflix streaming!
                            Ah, welcome to the Doctor Who fold Brother Spimman. You'll be seeing lots of wonderful stories. And yes, Tooth and Claw is one of my favorite episodes but you probably know that already. My personal favorites are all in series 5 with the Eleventh Doctor.

29.10 - Blink

The Angels have to be one of the greatest sci-fi enemy creations of all time from any sci-fi series!
                            Ah, the Weeping Angels. Blink blew me away the first time I saw it, and I loved it so much I immediately re-watched it. You'll be glad to know that you'll be seeing the Angels again.

Though I do like the Weeping Angels, there's an enemy out there that's just as intractable and you'll be seeing them soon: The Vashta Nerada. Just hearing that name is ominous enough already.

Finished Season 3/29 and am currently watching Voyage of the Damned on my iPad in bed.
                            Something you should know about Voyage of the Damned. Midshipman Frame is played by Russell Tovey, who is the werewolf George on the UK version of Being Human.
                            Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 27 February 2011, 02:05 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just watched blink today
                              sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

The Doctor's Daughter - what I hope to see her again, so sad to see him remember his old family.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X