Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    37.08 - The Witchfinders

Spoiler:
    King James I as a prominent person of history plus the witch trials that occurred around the 17th century! Awesome! I have always been fascinated by the witch trials ever since becoming a fan of sci-fi and fantasy and horror but especially after first seeing the movie Witchfinder General starring Vincent Price! And King James I is well known for his actions during the conflict between Protestants and Catholics at that time which led to Catholics plotting to kill him at Parliament on 5th November 1605 through the use of gunpowder! This was a fascinating and creepy episode tonight! Loved it!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      37.08 - The Witchfinders

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Doctor Who
        3708/1108: "The Witchfinders"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          37.08 - The Witchfinders

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            37.08 - The Witchfinders

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              37.08 - The Witchfinders

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                37.08 - The Witchfinders

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  37.08 - The Witchfinders

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    37.08 - The Witchfinders

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      37.09 - It Takes You Away

&
                      Spoiler:
                      Suitably creepy, "Cabin in the Woods" type venture from Doctor Who and I loved it! Just brilliant!

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

Doctor Who
                          1109/3709: "It Takes You Away"
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            37.07 - Kerblam!
                            37.08 - The Witchfinders

Hopefully the next one later tonight!
                            sigpic
                            signature art by lunasera

Comment

It Takes You Away.

Meh, after a strong start it went downhill rapidly.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

Working...
                                X