Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    TVM#19 - Twice Upon a Time

The Doctor's fourteenth regeneration: The 12th Doctor (Peter Capaldi) -> The 13th Doctor (Jodie Whittaker)

Goodbye and Good Luck Peter Capaldi! You were amazing! Thank You for being The Doctor!

Welcome aboard Jodie Whittaker and Thank You for becoming The Doctor! Cannot wait to see you arrive properly in 2018!

And the adventures through time and space continue...

Merry Christmas /
    Happy Holidays,
    Fellow Whovians!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

2017 Christmas Special, "Twice Upon A Time".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

The Doctor's fourteenth regeneration: The 12th Doctor (Peter Capaldi) -> The 13th Doctor (Jodie Whittaker)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Doctor Who
          TV 2017 Christmas Special: "Twice Upon A Time"
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

I know this is a shocker, but twice upon a time.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Doctor Who
                Big Finish First Doctor Adventures 1.1: "The Destination Wars"
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

Doctor Who
                    Big Finish First Doctor Adventures 1.2: "The Great White Hurricane"

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

Doctor Who
                        Big Finish Short Trips 7.12: "O Tennenbaum"

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        DOCTOR WHO

Enjoying it just a little bit? I sure did!

And hey if you have some spare cash, I do highly recommend the new Big Finish 'First Doctor Adventures' set, with David Bradley and the cast of An Adventure in Space and Time.

I am one of those people who is deeply, deeply skeptical of anything that even starts to sound a little like "recast," but they've done such an incredible job here that I was just bowled over at how much I enjoyed them. The stories they've told, how they've told them, the acting, the music, even the sound design/engineering--they sound uncannily like they're TV stories from the 60s. In the space of four hours of storytelling, I've gone from deep skepticism to 'holy crap Volume 2 can't get here soon enough!'

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Doctor Who
                          Big Finish Short Trips 7.12: "O Tennenbaum"
                          Enjoying it just a little bit? I sure did!
                          LOL You could say that, yeah! I thought it was "brilliant"!

And hey if you have some spare cash, I do highly recommend the new Big Finish 'First Doctor Adventures' set, with David Bradley and the cast of An Adventure in Space and Time.

I am one of those people who is deeply, deeply skeptical of anything that even starts to sound a little like "recast," but they've done such an incredible job here that I was just bowled over at how much I enjoyed them. The stories they've told, how they've told them, the acting, the music, even the sound design/engineering--they sound uncannily like they're TV stories from the 60s. In the space of four hours of storytelling, I've gone from deep skepticism to 'holy crap Volume 2 can't get here soon enough!'
                          Already paid for and got but thanks for the recommendation anyway! I'm planning to listen to it alongside The War Master set in the new year and if it impresses then I'll definitely go in for Volume 2 and maybe even check out The Third Doctor Adventures set.

Comment

Ah that was another good one too. Jacobi was charmingly, deliciously evil. And the theme song they've come up with for him gave me chills!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Ah that was another good one too. Jacobi was charmingly, deliciously evil. And the theme song they've come up with for him gave me chills!
                              Very excited to listen to it! Heard nothing but praise for this set!

Comment

Twice Upon a Time

Thanks to Peter Capaldi, welcome Jodie Whittaker! Great to see Bill and Clara one more time. David Bradley's brilliant as the First Doctor, I really feel like I need to listen to some of the Big Finish audio dramas.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X