Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    36.08 - The Lie of the Land

Amazing episode and very clever and satisfying conclusion to this arc!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Lie of the Land.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Lie of the Land.
        sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

Resurrection Of The Daleks
              The TV Movie
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Deep Breath.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Also just saw The Lie Of The Land.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

The Lie of the Land
                      sigpic

Comment

The Lie Of The Land

Comment

I finished the Doctor Who Skype game(which has a storyline and characters) The Saviour Of Time.

Also, I watched the first two episodes of The Talons Of Weng-Chiang.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

THE LIVES OF CAPTAIN JACK
                            01.01 - The Year After I Died

Comment

Extremis
                              The Pyramid At The End Of The World
                              The Lie Of The Land

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

THE LIVES OF CAPTAIN JACK
                                01.02 - Wednesdays For Beginners

Comment

Working...
                                X