Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    36.04 - Knock Knock

A truly sinister and creepy episode plus having David Suchet guest starring upped its greatness! Loved it and look forward to watching it again later with headphones to make use of the binaural sound as mentioned here!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Series 10, ep. 4, "Knock Knock".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
        36.04 - Knock Knock

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Watched The Ark in Space last night, just started up Knock Knock now!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Thin Ice. Very entertaining.
            sigpic

Comment

Knock Knock
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                36.04 - Knock Knock

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  36.04 - Knock Knock

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    36.04 - Knock Knock

Comment

Just finished a Daily Episode Watch of the 3rd Doctor's Entire Series.

Now to Start the 4th Doctor's....In a week or so...
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Warriors Of The Deep
                        The Power Of The Daleks
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          36.04 - Knock Knock

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            36.04 - Knock Knock

Comment

Asylum of the Dalaks

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                36.05 - Oxygen

Yet again another brilliant episode! Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Comment

Working...
                                X