Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Christmas Special, and not surprisingly it's become my favourite Christmas special out of them all! <3
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      TVM#17 - The Husbands of River Song

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
        The Christmas Special, and not surprisingly it's become my favourite Christmas special out of them all! <3
        Oh christ, I totally forgot about the Christmas special! Thanks for the heads-up!

Hey, can anyone explain the point of the "Sonic-Shades" (or whatever you'd call them) was? Like what I mean is that it royally pissed off fans (and Moffat knew this), so it seemed that because they were BARELY used for anything, and were the most asinine idea to begin with, that they were possibly just a ridiculous season-wide joke that would culminate with some [hopefully] clever pun when the screwdriver returned...however after all that utter nonsense, you just get a shot of it flying to his hand...

... heyyyy thanks guys, sorry for pissing you all off with the cheesy sunglasses, The End.

Sincerely,
        Steven Moffat

Like I really don't get it. Any help, anyone?
        www.soundcloud.com/redun

Comment

The Husbands of River Song
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Husbands of River Song.
            Can't say I was much of a fan of it continuity-wise, but a ok Christmas adventure romp.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Todd the Wraith Worshipper View Post
                Oh christ, I totally forgot about the Christmas special! Thanks for the heads-up!

Hey, can anyone explain the point of the "Sonic-Shades" (or whatever you'd call them) was? Like what I mean is that it royally pissed off fans (and Moffat knew this), so it seemed that because they were BARELY used for anything, and were the most asinine idea to begin with, that they were possibly just a ridiculous season-wide joke that would culminate with some [hopefully] clever pun when the screwdriver returned...however after all that utter nonsense, you just get a shot of it flying to his hand...

... heyyyy thanks guys, sorry for pissing you all off with the cheesy sunglasses, The End.

Sincerely,
                Steven Moffat

Like I really don't get it. Any help, anyone?
                They were intended to supplement his rock star gimmick whilst homaging the whole ridiculous concept of a tool using sound to screw nails. Maybe he also wanted them to show that the Doctor was getting lax(since he gets the new sonic after "becoming the Doctor again" in the finale).
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                  They were intended to supplement his rock star gimmick whilst homaging the whole ridiculous concept of a tool using sound to screw nails. Maybe he also wanted them to show that the Doctor was getting lax(since he gets the new sonic after "becoming the Doctor again" in the finale).
                  Oh you're totally right, thanks so much! A friend and I had both predicted (as I'm sure you did) a couple episodes in advance that he and Clara were the hybrid, but I wouldn't have made the connection between the shades and him losing sight (no pun intended, really) of his convictions regarding the preservation of life or just protecting the universe in general. It makes total sense now. Thank again
                  www.soundcloud.com/redun

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        TWD#1.1 - The War Doctor: Only the Monstrous, Part One - The Innocent
                        TWD#1.2 - The War Doctor: Only the Monstrous, Part Two - The Thousand Worlds
                        TWD#1.3 - The War Doctor: Only the Monstrous, Part Three - The Heart of the Battle

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

Comment

Heaven Sent
                              Hell Bent
                              sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                01.01 - An Unearthly Child (An Unearthly Child Ep. 1 of 4)
                                01.02 - The Cave of Skulls (An Unearthly Child Ep. 2 of 4)
                                01.03 - The Forest of Fear (An Unearthly Child Ep. 3 of 4)
                                01.04 - The Firemaker (An Unearthly Child Ep. 4 of 4)
                                01.05 - The Dead Planet (The Daleks Ep. 1 of 7)
                                01.06 - The Survivors (The Daleks Ep. 2 of 7)
                                01.07 - The Escape (The Daleks Ep. 3 of 7)
                                01.08 - The Ambush (The Daleks Ep. 4 of 7)
                                01.09 - The Expedition (The Daleks Ep. 5 of 7)
                                01.10 - The Ordeal (The Daleks Ep. 6 of 7)
                                01.11 - The Rescue (The Daleks Ep. 7 of 7)
                                01.12 - The Edge of Destruction (The Edge of Destruction Ep. 1 of 2)
                                01.13 - The Brink of Disaster (The Edge of Destruction Ep. 2 of 2)

Comment

Working...
                                X