Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Invasion

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      TVM#16 - Last Christmas

YES!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Last Christmas.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Last Christmas
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Last Christmas

(yesterday and again today!)

Comment

Code Of The Krillitanes(novel)
              The Silurian Gift(novel)
              (Doctor Who And) The Silurians
              Aliens In London/World War Three
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                TVM#16 - Last Christmas

It is just oh so good I had to watch it again! I just needed to make sure that what I saw at the end wasn't a dream I was having!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DVR: Last Christmas

(Wasn't allowed to watch when it was live )

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    TVM#16 - Last Christmas

Comment

DVR: Last Christmas
                      It improves, with re-watching.

Comment

So many the last few days, thanks BBC for the marathon!!

Comment

Last Christmas

As always, half of my family comes together to watch the latest Peter Capaldi episode/banter about how ridiculous the latest Moffat offering is.
                          The name of Moffat isn't particularly highly valued in my house, I'm afraid...

Comment

The Girl in the Fireplace

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              TVM#16 - Last Christmas

Comment

The Ambassadors Of Death

Comment

Working...
                                X