Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Revenge of the Cybermen.
    (Pretty good extra with the Cheques,Lies,and Video tapes bit
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

The Next Doctor. First time seeing that one.
      sigpic

Comment

I watched Vincent and the Doctor and The Lodger today (still loving my series 5 set ). The Pandorica Opens and the Big Bang are up tomorrow.
        Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
        Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

In honour of Doctor Who's 47th anniversary, I watched the very first episode that was originally broadcast at 5:15pm on Saturday, November 23rd 1963 on BBC TV - An Unearthly Child.

"Have you ever thought what it's like to be wanderers in the Fourth Dimension? Have you? To be exiles? Susan and I are cut off from our own planet - without friends or protection. But one day we shall get back. Yes, one day...."
          - The Doctor, An Unearthly Child (1963)

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            In honour of Doctor Who's 47th anniversary, I watched the very first episode that was originally broadcast at 5:15pm on Saturday, November 23rd 1963 on BBC TV - An Unearthly Child.

"Have you ever thought what it's like to be wanderers in the Fourth Dimension? Have you? To be exiles? Susan and I are cut off from our own planet - without friends or protection. But one day we shall get back. Yes, one day...."
            - The Doctor, An Unearthly Child (1963)
            Same.

I watched both the broadcast version and the studio shot version about an hour ago on DVD. It's like 2 different sides of the first Doctor. In the studio shot version, he seems more grouchy.
            Last edited by Billz; 23 November 2010, 02:01 PM.
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
              Same.

I watched both the broadcast version and the studio shot version about an hour ago on DVD. It's like 2 different sides of the first Doctor. In the studio shot version, he seems more grouchy.
              I thought about watching the original pilot but decided against it. I just wanted to go with how it was back in 1963. As soon as the time read 5:15 I hit 'Play' on my DVD.

Maybe William Hartnell was told to tone it down for the re-shot pilot. Apparently there was something that Carole Ann Ford wished she'd kept from the original pilot in the re-shot version but I can't recall what it was exactly.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Silver Nemisis.
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

The Ribos Operation.
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

We were singing Circle Of Life' from 'The Lion King' the other day with the choir, and I came home and started watching 'The Christmas Invasion' immediatly
                    sigpic

Comment

Revenge of the Cybermen (Season 12, Story 5)
                      Last edited by Alan; 07 December 2010, 05:34 PM.

Comment

New Earth (Season 28 (Series 2), Story 1)

Comment

The King's Demons (Season 20, Story 6)

Comment

DW: The Stolen Earth & Journey’s End
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

The Deadly Assassin (Doctor Who - Season 14, Story 3)

Comment

I finished 2x02 and then started on 2x03. Think I fell asleep just as 2x03 ended and 2x04 started.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X