Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    04.02 - The Tenth Planet
    06.03 - The Invasion
    12.05 - Revenge of the Cybermen

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Bad Wolf
      Parting of the Ways

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
        19.06 - Earthshock
        22.01 - Attack of the Cybermen
        25.03 - Silver Nemesis

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Curse of Peladon
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Time and the Rani

http://blencathra.tumblr.com/post/93...he-rani-season

Comment

My 19month old and I are currently watching episodes 2, 5, and 10 of the Dalek Masterplan... and I have to say - he's loving it.

THERE ARE SMALL WHITE CREATURES INSIDE. THEY MAY BE HOSTILE!

I've actually been listening to Masterplan in the car with my 7yo over the past few months on the way to school drop off... Am very pleased that audios are no longer somnia inducing...
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                  My 19month old and I are currently watching episodes 2, 5, and 10 of the Dalek Masterplan... and I have to say - he's loving it.

THERE ARE SMALL WHITE CREATURES INSIDE. THEY MAY BE HOSTILE!

I've actually been listening to Masterplan in the car with my 7yo over the past few months on the way to school drop off... Am very pleased that audios are no longer somnia inducing...
                  I loved that story! :-) Glad to hear you two enjoying it.
                  Leave out The Feast Of Steven though, unless you want to put your kid's loyalty to Doctor Who to the test.
                  Then again, Series 8 is already on TV...
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    BF#17 - Sword of Orion
                    28.05 - Rise of the Cybermen
                    33.12 - Nightmare in Silver

Comment

The Empty Child
                      The Doctor Dances
                      Blink

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                        I loved that story! :-) Glad to hear you two enjoying it.
                        Leave out The Feast Of Steven though, unless you want to put your kid's loyalty to Doctor Who to the test.
                        Then again, Series 8 is already on TV...
                        Well, the 19 month old handled all 3 extant episodes of The Dalek Masterplan! But as soon as I tried to put on a recon of ep12, he went up to the tv and turned it off...! :}

He did however later agree to "more Doctor?", so we watched Capaldi's Dalek story... He was quite excited by the Dalek killing the other Daleks... I'd better show him Resurrection...
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                          Well, the 19 month old handled all 3 extant episodes of The Dalek Masterplan! But as soon as I tried to put on a recon of ep12, he went up to the tv and turned it off...! :}

He did however later agree to "more Doctor?", so we watched Capaldi's Dalek story... He was quite excited by the Dalek killing the other Daleks... I'd better show him Resurrection...
                          Try The Parting Of The Ways. I can't imagine any kid resisting that.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                            34.11 - Dark Water

Last edited by Alan; 01 November 2014, 01:19 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the smilies :cool: & :D

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              DOCTOR WHO
                              34.11 - Dark Water

Ditto!
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

TV: Dark Water

Comment

Working...
                                X