Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inferno
    sigpic
    Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

A Good Man Goes to War
      Let's Kill Hitler
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The Day of the Doctor
        sigpic

Comment

The Time of the Doctor. Goodnight Raggedy Man.
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

The Aztecs
            Episode 1: The Temple Of Evil
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              The Time of the Doctor. Goodnight Raggedy Man.
              *grumble* Haven't even seen the 50th fully because I'm just starting series 7. *grumble*
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                *grumble* Haven't even seen the 50th fully because I'm just starting series 7. *grumble*
                I haven't seen it yet either. I was over at my brother and sister-in-law's place for Christmas dinner and only got home half an hour ago.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Time of the Doctor.

Goodbye Matt.

Comment

The Time of the Doctor

Hello to the new Doctor.

Comment

A Christmas Carol

Looking forward to Time of the Doctor tonight. Even though I haven't got through season 7 yet, I already blew it watching Asylum of the Daleks and The Angels Take Manhattan, so what the heck!

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        TVM#15 - The Time of the Doctor

Goodbye Matt and Thank You for everything!

Welcome aboard Peter and all the very best to you!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Time of the Doctor.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Time of the Doctor

Farewell, Matt

Comment

The Time of the Doctor.
                              sigpic
                              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Time of the Doctor
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X