Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Series 1 of The Sarah Jane Adventures I watched Story 2 - Eye of the Gorgon.
    Last edited by Alan; 25 July 2010, 02:00 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Rewatched "The Pandorica Opens" and "The Big Bang."
      sigpic

Comment

eleventh hour
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Big Bang

Comment

Got hold of a VHS of Silver Nemesis. It's a pretty heavily degraded VHS. It went to static when that army near the Silver Nemesis meteor met up with the Doctor and Ace.

I havent watched all of it as I don't want it to get mangled in the VHS player. Looking forward to the DVD though.

I knew that "The Big Bang" wasn't the first time that the Doctor wore a fez!
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

13.05 The Brain of Morbius

So um, Morbius was a Time Lord once, a humanoid being. And for some reason is now a brain the size of a basketball....why?
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

"The long game" and started watching "The age of steel"- rainy weather equals Doctor who and tea!

Comment

From Series 1 of The Sarah Jane Adventures I watched Story 4 - Warriors of Kudlak.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  13.05 The Brain of Morbius

So um, Morbius was a Time Lord once, a humanoid being. And for some reason is now a brain the size of a basketball....why?
                  Morbius was a criminal. He was executed for his crimes by his fellow Time Lords. But before his body was disintegrated, Dr. Mehendri Solon, one of his followers and a member of the Cult of Morbius, removed his brain and kept it alive until he could build a body for him.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Yes I know that

I was just a bit puzzled why the brain from a humanoid head was now torso-sized
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

13.06 The Seeds of Doom

Comment

Partners In Crime and The Fires Of Pompeii
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Just started watching 14.04 The Masque of Mandragora. Very excited...the beginning of a new season, Sarah's second-to-last story (not meaning to say I dislike her, I do really like her, but I'm always up for some change), a period piece, no more UNIT for quite some time, exploring the inside of the TARDIS a little... Shall see how it goes

Comment

From Series 1 of The Sarah Jane Adventures I watched Story 5 - Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?.

Comment

14.02 The Hand of Fear

Goodbye, Sarah Jane Smith

Comment

Watched the sixth and final story from Series 1 of The Sarah Jane Adventures - The Lost Boy.

Comment

Working...
                                X