Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Sounds about right to me

I dunno....I thought it brought some great stuff to the table. I really enjoyed The End of the World, Dalek, Father's Day, The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances and Bad Wolf/The Parting of the Ways. 7/13 is actually a pretty decent ratio

12.02 The Ark in Space
    More of Tom Baker being amazing, and the first of the Doctor really showing his absolute fascination with human beings. And a trip to the distant future, to boot!
    Lets see. I enjoyed Dalek, Boom Town, Bad Wolf, Parting of the Ways, Father's Day was alright...I mean there were a lot of 'alright' episodes in it, and a lot of ones of the flashes of greatness that were to come. But they have two episodes that I hate hate hated, worse episodes of the series. Bar none, though this time through I kinda liked them. And Eccelston was no Smith and certainly no Tennant.

Comment

Yesterday I watched Planet of Fire and Chapter 3 of The Trial of a Time Lord - Terror of the Vervoids.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

13.01 Terror of the Zygons

If the Master can 'glamour' people into doing his bidding, why is it the Doctor's hypnotism technique is learned from a Tibetan monk? And also....farewell, Benton
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Watched The Pandorica Opens for the very first time today. Interesting fairy tale-type elements, especially with much of Amy's childhood playing out at Stonehenge. It's fascinating that Rory dressed up as a centurion while Amy was the "cop" in an interesting little photo near the end of the story.

Rory shooting Amy =
          sigpic

Comment

Today I watched and screencapped the 4th and final chapter of The Trial of a Time Lord - The Ultimate Foe.

"Carrot juice, carrot juice, carrot juice..." - The last words spoken by the Doctor's sixth incarnation.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

13.02 Planet of Evil

Ehh.... Not a bad story so much as it was a letdown of a story. The name Planet of Evil conjures up such cool and scary imagery. Instead we get LSD-inspired plant-life, styrofoam rocks, and anti-matter being used in a way wholly contradictory to what we were told would happen in The Three Doctors.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

13.03 Pyramids of Mars

A good story. I'm a bit disappointed it didn't involve more of Mars, which seems like a perfect opportunity to use the Ice Warriors. But it was still a fun story. Seeing a desolate alternate future for Earth and mummies roaming the English countryside

A bit more violent than usual though. Not gory violent, just that holy crap a lot of people died in this story.

Comment

Revenge of the Slitheen - Story 1 from Series 1 of The Sarah Jane Adventures

Comment

13.04 The Android Invasion

Was....was there a reason this Col. Farraday guy was basically just a fat Brigadier?

Comment

Carnival of Monsters
                      This was the first classic Who I've watched. I found it very enjoyable. (Although I still prefer the new series.)
                      sigpic
                      The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                      My art and writing site

Comment

Watched "The End of the World" earlier today.
                        sigpic

Comment

11th hour to time of angels.
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It wasn't today, but the most recent episodes I watched were "The End Of Time Part 1 and 2" last night on BBC3.

Going to buy and watch "Remembrance Of The Daleks" tomorrow.
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Watched "The Big Bang" earlier today for the very first time.
                              sigpic

Comment

the big bang
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X