Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching The Caves of Androzani!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Just started watching 9.03 The Sea Devils.

Jo is really growing on me. Even though Liz was a total b!tch, my first impression of Jo was "ah crap, they hired a dumb one". But in the previous serial and so far in this one I'm finding she's really starting to hold her own. Really quite pleasant. And pretty to boot. Though I don't watch SJA, I'll probably check out the upcoming episode with Eleven and Jo.

Getting a bit tired of Jon Pertwee though. Even though I'm only about halfway through his tenure, I'm looking forward to seeing things change over to Tom Baker's Doctor.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Just started watching "The Pandorica Opens" again.

Is it just me, or did Planet One where the Doctor and Amy see River's message remind anyone else of the Na'vi homeworld from Avatar, which was also called Pandora, lol.

Pandora, pandorica and Amy's favorite book being Pandora's Box. I take it that Moffat is a fan of either the pandora story or James Camerons expensive CGI "Dances With Wolves" remake, lol.
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

As Steve Moffat seems to be a man of sense, my money is firmly on the first of those two options.

Comment

Today I watched / played Blood of the Cybermen and, of course, I watched Part 2 of The Pandorica Opens.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I just finished watching Vincent and the Doctor. Definitely one of my favorites in the 5th season.
              sigpic

Comment

31.13 "The Big Bang"

Clearly
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  I just finished watching Vincent and the Doctor. Definitely one of my favorites in the 5th season.
                  I'm looking forward to seeing that one. It sounds like it will be really good.

I watched "The Time of Angels" this morning. (I'm still trying to get caught up on this season.)
                  sigpic
                  The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                  My art and writing site

Comment

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
                    I'm looking forward to seeing that one. It sounds like it will be really good.

I watched "The Time of Angels" this morning. (I'm still trying to get caught up on this season.)
                    I definitely liked Vincent and the Doctor much more than the two-parter that preceded it. I liked The Time of Angels quite a bit, especially seeing everyone including the Doctor trying their damndest to outwit the Weeping Angels.

Edit: I'll be re-watching Vincent and the Doctor shortly.
                    Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 27 June 2010, 09:46 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I watched Black Orchid tonight. As a fan of Poirot type who-done-its, I really enjoyed it. Good fun.

Comment

About to re-watch. Vincent and the Doctor. Yes, watching it for the third and last time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                          I definitely liked Vincent and the Doctor much more than the two-parter that preceded it. I liked The Time of Angels quite a bit, especially seeing everyone including the Doctor trying their damndest to outwit the Weeping Angels.

Edit: I'll be re-watching Vincent and the Doctor shortly.
                          That two parter sounded interesting from the descriptions I read. I'll have to see what I think when I watch it.

The Time of Angels was great. The Weeping Angels are just so creepy. (They seemed even more so in "Blink".)
                          sigpic
                          The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                          My art and writing site

Comment

I watched most of The Big Bang and all of The Eleventh Hour today.

Both ends of the season were fantastic. There were a few in the middle that were so so, but I think starting and finishing strong are important.
                            Spoiler:
                            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

I watched The Keeper of Traken.

I couldn't remember if I had seen it before but when I saw the Melkur I realised I had. Very impressed by this one - visually it is pretty stunning. I particularly liked the art nouveau sets. Great to see the Master squeezing inside his clock shaped TARDIS again.

Comment

I just started watching 9.04 The Mutants

Comment

Working...
                                X