Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iJOKE View Post
    Just finished watching Doomsday...................... I had the tissues at the ready. The last scene was mixed with sadness and (right at the end) humor.
    I did a re-edit of the ending, to make it much more appealing... Billie is sucked into the void... (excise her "dad" saving her)... cut to the Doctor grieving... The End. No more Rose... Had it on YouTube but took it down a while ago.

1)since Rose is in the parallel world.. cant the doctor ever come back to see her? I mean Mickey crossed to the world.. so cant she?
    The Doctor said in the Cybus story that travel to parallel worlds was no longer possible... their arrival in that parallel world nearly destroyed the TARDIS... He also says in Doomsday that the more they travel between dimensions, the more fractured the walls between dimensions become... and has to be stopped at all cost...

2) Why when Rose was sucked in to the other world the Doctor was worried about her? (that sounds strange i know) But earlier didnt the Doctor want Rose to leave in the first place?
    Well he's a fickle Doctor, isn't he... He was sad because she was gone... and yes, he'd wanted her to go and be safe with her family, but really wanted her to stay.

3) Is the reason why Billie Piper left because of the typecast fear? Or was she just cut off?
    Um.... I think they just wanted a change... Don't recall there being any animosity over the decision one way or the other.
    Last edited by cosmichobo; 14 April 2012, 02:13 PM.
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      BFA #17 - Sword of Orion

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
        27.11 - Boom Town

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          29.03 - Gridlock

Comment

I'm watching Vincent and the Doctor at the moment.
            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Remembrance of the Daleks
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
              Originally posted by Jonzey
              Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                31.12 - The Pandorica Opens
                31.13 - The Big Bang

Comment

The Unicorn and the Wasp

Comment

Having a Whoniverse themed re-watch. This time the theme I have gone with is stories which feature significant firsts and/or lasts.

DOCTOR WHO
                    01.01 - An Unearthly Child

List of a few significant firsts:
                    Spoiler:
                    • The very first story of Doctor Who.
                    • First appearance of The Doctor.
                    • First appearance of Susan Foreman.
                    • First appearance of Barbara Wright.
                    • First appearance of Ian Chesterton.
                    • First appearance of The TARDIS.
                    • First time the initials TARDIS are identified as Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
                    • First time The Doctor and Susan are hinted as being alien and from another world.
                    • First time The TARDIS is hinted at being able to change its outer appearance to fit in with its surroundings...it remains as a Police Public Call Box.
                    • Cameo first appearance of an alien planet
                      Spoiler:
                      Skaro

Comment

Rose
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                        I did a re-edit of the ending, to make it much more appealing... Billie is sucked into the void... (excise her "dad" saving her)... cut to the Doctor grieving... The End. No more Rose... Had it on YouTube but took it down a while ago.

The Doctor said in the Cybus story that travel to parallel worlds was no longer possible... their arrival in that parallel world nearly destroyed the TARDIS... He also says in Doomsday that the more they travel between dimensions, the more fractured the walls between dimensions become... and has to be stopped at all cost...

Well he's a fickle Doctor, isn't he... He was sad because she was gone... and yes, he'd wanted her to go and be safe with her family, but really wanted her to stay.

Um.... I think they just wanted a change... Don't recall there being any animosity over the decision one way or the other.
                        Thankyou for this.
                        Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                        - Doctor Who (series 7)
                        - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                        - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                        - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                        - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          01.02 - The Daleks

Notable firsts:
                          Spoiler:
                          • First appearance of The Daleks.
                          • First appearance of The Thals.
                          • First appearance of the planet Skaro.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            DOCTOR WHO
                            01.02 - The Daleks

Notable firsts:
                            Spoiler:
                            • First appearance of The Daleks.
                            • First appearance of The Thals.
                            • First appearance of the planet Skaro.

Spoiler:

First use of the food replicator
                            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                            and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                              Spoiler:

First use of the food replicator
                              I know but its not what I'd call a very significant or notable worthy "first".

Comment

At 1.02 it's bound to have a lot of firsts in it!

Back to the thread:
                                A Good Man Goes to War

Comment

Working...
                                X