Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
    The Unicorn and The Wasp
    I caught that one too today on Watch.

Comment

Silence In the Library, and Im going to guess that Sealurk will have watched that too today...

Comment

The Resurrection of the Daleks

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          Silence In the Library, and Im going to guess that Sealurk will have watched that too today...
          Yep, just watched it.
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

3.4 The Daleks' Master Plan (3 surviving episodes)

Remembering Nicholas Courtney

Comment

Forest of the Dead. Even more poignant after watching Series 5 & 6 a few times.
              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
              sigpic
              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                Forest of the Dead. Even more poignant after watching Series 5 & 6 a few times.
                Same thing my dad said as we watched that today.
                Its a better story too now we know most of her backstory.

Comment

Attack of the Cybermen

Comment

Satan's Pit
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Planet of the Daleks.

And they need to really animate the missing ep on this one..
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                        Planet of the Daleks.

And they need to really animate the missing ep on this one..
                        Um... It's not missing... just b&w... So there's no way they'd spend the $$$ to make an animation...
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

I could have sworn I got a copy that didn't have the "missing ep" before.
                          And it was on dvd even..

Oh well.

Hooray for the good news.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

The Caves of Androzani

That was a really good story, and now I have to get used to another doctor!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                            Originally posted by Jonzey
                            Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

Ghost Light

Weird, but I liked it. Though I'm glad I had my trusty About Time 6 book to explain to me what the hell was going on.

Comment

Midnight. Still creepy, still excellent.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X