Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Krotons Part 2

Thanks BBCWorldwide for uploading some classics on YouTube.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

It wasn't today, but on Saturday I watched Part 1 of The Hungry Earth.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        It wasn't today, but on Saturday I watched Part 1 of The Hungry Earth.
        Likewise
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

8.03 The Claws of Axos
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Victory of the Daleks

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Today I watched The End of Time, Part Two and Part 2 of The Hungry Earth.

Comment

Watched all 4 episodes of the "Carnival Of Monsters" serial thanks to the official BBC Worldwide YouTube channel, and just recently finished watching "Cold Blood" on iPlayer.

"Carnival Of Monsters" was rather good. I didn't like how much Jo kept holding up the Doctor as they were going from one habitat to the other inside the Miniscope. Those Drashigs made rather good mindless monsters, even though they looked incredibly ridiculous, lol. Good see that Jon Pertwee was willing to have a fist fight in his older days .

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Amy's Choice
                  http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                  sigpic

Comment

Series Fnarg's Ninth Episode: Cold Blood.

Twice, goosebumps twice over when the ending came roaring.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

31.09 "Cold Blood"

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                        Series Fnarg's Ninth Episode: Cold Blood.

Twice, goosebumps twice over when the ending came roaring.
                        "Fnarg's!"?!?

Comment

Doctor Who 31x08 - "The Hungry Earth"
                          Doctor Who 31x09 - "Cold Blood"

Thank frell for BBC's iPlayer!
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

8.04 "Colony in Space"

Not the most engaging story, but JEEZ it's nice to finally see a story away from Earth again. I'm not too fond of the whole exile on Earth business.

Comment

christmas special 'Voyage of the Damned'
                              and probably 27x04 and 27x05 after logging out here ;-)

wish I had more of the classics, though...

much more!

Comment

Doctor Who - "The Hungry Earth"
                                http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X