Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    18.04 - State of Decay

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Five Doctors
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
      Originally posted by Jonzey
      Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

501 The Eleventh Hour
        502 The Beast Below
        503 Victory of the Daleks
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jebus View Post
          The Five Doctors
          For me, this ep is kinda like a safety blanket... a nice warm pair of slippers on a cold night... It has a fixed point in time for me, as whilst I could tell you that I saw Doctor Who as a child, The Five Doctors was a special event following a big build up... then it was one of the first VHSs... the Special Edition... the first DVD...

And there's heaps of fun behind the scenes stories to read up on as well...
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

The Sarah Jane Adventures

Death of the Doctor, pts 1 & 2

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              26.03 - The Curse of Fenric

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Earthshock!

Great story - my favorite of thye 5th Doctor so far (something tells me that might change when I get to "Caves of Androzani").

I'm guessing Adric won't be in the 50th anniversary special.

Comment

Originally posted by Savatage View Post
                  Earthshock!

Great story - my favorite of thye 5th Doctor so far (something tells me that might change when I get to "Caves of Androzani").

I'm guessing Adric won't be in the 50th anniversary special.
                  Earthshock is great fun. Has some great Cybermen, great SFX (ok, at least 1 - the Cyberman in the door), and as long as you don't look at all the plotholes, it's a good story.

Check out the DVD of this story for Episode 5...
                  "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                  and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                    Earthshock is great fun. Has some great Cybermen, great SFX (ok, at least 1 - the Cyberman in the door), and as long as you don't look at all the plotholes, it's a good story.

Check out the DVD of this story for Episode 5...
                    Episode 5? Did I miss something? I saw the "Putting the 'shock' into Earthshock" documentary, but I don't recall anything about an episode 5 on the DVD.

Comment

Mmm... Well, it's on my Region 4 DVD... and Amazon UK's entry for the DVD mentions it...
                      and lots more!

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        29.01 - Smith and Jones

TORCHWOOD
                        1.01 - Everything Changes
                        Last edited by Alan; 31 January 2012, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                          Mmm... Well, it's on my Region 4 DVD... and Amazon UK's entry for the DVD mentions it...
                          Ah, US and Canada DVDs are always getting the short end. They cut The Beattles out of our version of Space Museum.

While waiting for me next bunch of 5th Doctor eps, I watched:

Planet of the Ood

Comment

Ep 5 is about a 5 minute claymation showing what happened after the end of Earthshock...
                            and lots more!

Comment

"A Christmas Carol"
                              "Space"
                              "Time"
                              "Impossible Astronaut Prequel"
                              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

504 The Time of Angels
                                505 Flesh and Stone
                                506 The Vampires of Venice
                                507 Amy's Choice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X