Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savatage View Post
    The Monster of Peladon

I miss Sarah Jane
    Quoted for Truth. I sometimes still cannot believe that Lis Sladen is truly gone. She was wonderful and just seemed ageless.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Invisible Enemy.

No wonder the Doctor acts a bit mad at times. He has Clone Leela's bangles jangling around inside his head.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Feeling a bit of a themed re-watch. See if anyone can guess what storyline begins (or ends) with the story below and what I'll be watching next:

DOCTOR WHO
      30.8 - Silence in the Library
      30.9 - Forest of the Dead
      I'm guessing you are doing a River Song theme, so the next one will be Time of Angels.

I miss Lis as well.

Comment

I've never stopped missing Lis.
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          The Invisible Enemy.

No wonder the Doctor acts a bit mad at times. He has Clone Leela's bangles jangling around inside his head.
          LOL I think the madness started three incarnations before that.

I'm guessing you are doing a River Song theme, so the next one will be Time of Angels.
          Spoilers.

I miss Lis as well.
          Originally posted by Billz View Post
          I've never stopped missing Lis.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Stolen Earth
            Journey's End
            sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              31.4 - The Time of Angels
              31.5 - Flesh and Stone

Comment

The Android Invasion

Comment

The Dalek Invasion of Earth

Comment

The Girl in the Fireplace
                    My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      31.12 - The Pandorica Opens
                      31.13 - The Big Bang

Comment

Meglos

I've now seen all the 4th Doctor episodes available - not a bad one in the bunch!

I've seen a lot of negative comments about the episodes with the 6th and 7th Doctor. Do you folks feel they are worth looking into and if so which episodes should be seen? And for that matter which if any should be skipped?

EDIT: Cosmichbo recommended "Curse of Fenric" on another thread, so I'll probably get that one since I liked all the other suggestions made there. Anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by Savatage View Post
                          Meglos

I've now seen all the 4th Doctor episodes available - not a bad one in the bunch!

I've seen a lot of negative comments about the episodes with the 6th and 7th Doctor. Do you folks feel they are worth looking into and if so which episodes should be seen? And for that matter which if any should be skipped?

EDIT: Cosmichbo recommended "Curse of Fenric" on another thread, so I'll probably get that one since I liked all the other suggestions made there. Anything else?
                          "Battlefield", cos it's got UNIT and the Brigadier in it.
                          "Remembrance of the Daleks", cos it's got the Special Weapons Dalek in it.
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Rise of the Cybermen

I love the 6th Doctor. Screw the haters. I love Trial of a Time Lord. I also love Anthony Ainley as The Master. And I was born in 1985 so that makes the series even more special.
                            My post for Gate World: An Autistic's take on Sci-Fi

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              Prequel #1 - The Impossible Astronaut
                              32.1 - The Impossible Astronaut
                              32.2 - Day of the Moon

Comment

Thanks Zed_PM and BruTak! I'll check out your suggestions and then decide for myself whether or not to pursue more of Doctors 6 and 7.

But right now I'm seeing the 5th Doctor's episodes for the first time:

Four to Doomsday
                                Kinda

Comment

Working...
                                X