X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    good point.
    Or...

that he's the 10.5th, and when it comes to regeneration into Doctor 13, something will go VERY wrong, as the Doctor will only be able to regenerate to Doc 12.5.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
      Or...

that he's the 10.5th, and when it comes to regeneration into Doctor 13, something will go VERY wrong, as the Doctor will only be able to regenerate to Doc 12.5.
      Thats possible

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        I hope they keep the organic tech coral! Love it! Change everything else. Besides, they'd have to explain why Jack's still got the TARDIS coral... wouldn't they?
        Well tardis's are grown not built, jack just basically has a tardis plant.... its first appearance is probably based on the desktop theme of the tardis that its taken from....
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Lils View Post
          just thinking if the doctor regenerated at the end of s4 into him self buy diverting the energy into his hand does that mean that technically matt smith is the 12th doctor and david tennant is the 10th and 11th ???
          No I think DT played doctors 10 and 10.5. He didn't regenerate as a whole and simply patched himself up. He might be more vulnerable now maybe. The normal ten had no problems with radiation, poison and even being electrocuted.
          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
          And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            Or...

Indeed....That would explain the excistence of the Valeyard.
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

i love the idea of a new TARDIS, frankly a TARDIS is as personal to a regenerated doctor as can be, it not only reflects the emotions of the doctor but it also reflects the entire series as well, 9 & 10 have both shared the same TARDIS, and even the earlier version commented that it was 'spartan' (at least i think ) the 9th was still recovering from his time war experiance and 10 was being broody over blondie. () since both seem to have been put to rest it should only feel natural that this new doctor would want a change of scenery. the 'desktop theme' would possibly hold too many memories for him.

and i fully support Steven Moffat. his episodes are amazing and it should only be right that he'd want to strike out on his own, create his own unique doctor, his unique style and of course, unique episodes. believe me, if your a fan of Blink, Silence in the Library or The Doctor Dances you will most definately like the series to come.

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oohh good, i must be honest haven't liked the tardis interior since the remake, hope it harks back a bit more to the tom baker years, with the nice modern console, and hopefully we will get a better time rotor again.
                this is the one good bit of news about matt smiths doctor I have heard...apart from changing the outside..cause if they get that cameleon ciruit working it just won't be the same...but bring on the interior change

Comment

Sounds pretty cool, although I'm a little sad to see a new Dr.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X