X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    What for?

You know, my imaginary friend...

The Stolen Earth. He played the military guy who gave Martha the Osterhagen key.

Very good, very good
    ...er...opening doors with a key?

oh, yours got money? mine only got a weird sense of humour...

Seriously, that was the same guy? No wonder he seemed familiar...but hey any British actor either shows up in doctor Who or Harry Potter in the end anyway

In 6 hours and 17 minutes I will have holidays!
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
      ...er...opening doors with a key?

oh, yours got money? mine only got a weird sense of humour...

Seriously, that was the same guy? No wonder he seemed familiar...but hey any British actor either shows up in doctor Who or Harry Potter in the end anyway

In 6 hours and 17 minutes I will have holidays!
      I know that can be a b!tch when you're drunk... XD

Nah, no money... mine's humming the tetris music all day

ROFL You know, it took me a while to realize DT was in HP! *hides*

Woohoo! You're a free girl now! When will you leave me? *sniff*
      sigpic

Comment

I know that can be a b!tch when you're drunk... XD

Nah, no money... mine's humming the tetris music all day

ROFL You know, it took me a while to realize DT was in HP! *hides*

Woohoo! You're a free girl now! When will you leave me? *sniff*

He wants to drive you crazy, eh?

Me too, I had to rewatch the movie to believe it. lol

Yes, finally! Thursday *smooches*

Comment

He wants to drive you crazy, eh?

Me too, I had to rewatch the movie to believe it. lol

Yes, finally! Thursday *smooches*
          He already does! Remember the sock think? Still doing it XD

Hmm I will have to do that, too... On my new DVD player We can watch all the good stuff on TV in September, not on the small laptop screen

Hehe, congrats! Thursday is good, not too early! *smooches*
          sigpic

Comment

He already does! Remember the sock think? Still doing it XD

Hmm I will have to do that, too... On my new DVD player We can watch all the good stuff on TV in September, not on the small laptop screen

Hehe, congrats! Thursday is good, not too early! *smooches*
            ...so I still can't bring socks...let's better hope it's still warm enough

Bought with the money you don't have

So, okay, what movies/shows/appearances shall I bring with me? (Better start that list early. lol)

Oh, it'll be early on Thursday I bet. lol

Comment

Doctor Who Prom

Comment

...so I still can't bring socks...let's better hope it's still warm enough

Bought with the money you don't have

So, okay, what movies/shows/appearances shall I bring with me? (Better start that list early. lol)

Oh, it'll be early on Thursday I bet. lol
                I'll try locking it into Vera's room

Yepp... Technically, my mum bought it and I still have to give her back the 70 bucks I don't have... XD

Hmm good question. Everything CT related (I don't have for myself by that time)? What do you wanna bring? Didn't you say there were some movies I had to watch?

ROFL That's not exactly what I meant But okay. I'll be up at around 7.30am so you can say/write goodbye... *clings*

Love the pic! Nice earrings

David's hair <3
                sigpic

Comment

I'll try locking it into Vera's room

Yepp... Technically, my mum bought it and I still have to give her back the 70 bucks I don't have... XD

Hmm good question. Everything CT related (I don't have for myself by that time)? What do you wanna bring? Didn't you say there were some movies I had to watch?

ROFL That's not exactly what I meant But okay. I'll be up at around 7.30am so you can say/write goodbye... *clings*

Love the pic! Nice earrings

[]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/jenova_1985/doctor%20who/39511_2.jpg[/IMG]
                  David's hair <3
                  Is it bigger on the inside?

I have Mrs. Ratcliffe's Revolution (very big MUST WATCH!!! ), The Bad Mother's Handbook, Sixty Six (with Helena Bonham-Carter, so I guess we're gonna watch that too ), Love and other disasters (I think it's very funny), Scenes of a sexual nature, Starter for 10 (there's only one scene I liked besides the CT scenes, so we don't have to watch that ), Miss Marple.
                  Interviews I have is CT on Charlotte Church Show, on Johnathan Ross, on Graham Norton show, Girls who do comedy...
                  And shows Wild West series 1, 2 and Big Train (you already got all the Catherine Tate shows, didn't you? lol)

I know exactly what you meant YOu know how much I hate to say goodbye and with you it'll only be 5 weeks

Crazy as always. lol

Under the blue sky

Comment

Is it bigger on the inside?

I have Mrs. Ratcliffe's Revolution (very big MUST WATCH!!! ), The Bad Mother's Handbook, Sixty Six (with Helena Bonham-Carter, so I guess we're gonna watch that too ), Love and other disasters (I think it's very funny), Scenes of a sexual nature, Starter for 10 (there's only one scene I liked besides the CT scenes, so we don't have to watch that ), Miss Marple.
                    Interviews I have is CT on Charlotte Church Show, on Johnathan Ross, on Graham Norton show, Girls who do comedy...
                    And shows Wild West series 1, 2 and Big Train (you already got all the Catherine Tate shows, didn't you? lol)

I know exactly what you meant YOu know how much I hate to say goodbye and with you it'll only be 5 weeks

Crazy as always. lol

Under the blue sky

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/RudiSGA/250tc82.jpg[IMG]
                    ROFL Ehr, nope I guess... My room's the one with the Tardis poster on the door XD

Okay, that sounds like a plan! The CT shows I got, yepp. And Love and other disasters (d/l finished this morning, lol) but only in German...

Yeah I know... But! When you're with me it'll be only 4,5 months till your friends come back

sigpic

Comment

ROFL Ehr, nope I guess... My room's the one with the Tardis poster on the door XD

Okay, that sounds like a plan! The CT shows I got, yepp. And Love and other disasters (d/l finished this morning, lol) but only in German...

Yeah I know... But! When you're with me it'll be only 4,5 months till your friends come back

[]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/jenova_1985/doctor%20who/2709catherine_tate.jpg[/IMG]
                      *WANTS ONE TOO*

So, you want the English one, too? lol

That's true and there's still Skype

Gosh, I love that movie!

Comment

*WANTS ONE TOO*

So, you want the English one, too? lol

That's true and there's still Skype

Gosh, I love that movie!

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/RudiSGA/vlcsnap-84433.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/RudiSGA/c7.jpg[IMG]
                        Soll ich dir eins bestellen?

lol, meaning you got the Germn version, too?

Awesome scene! And love the pic with David! lol

sigpic

Comment

Soll ich dir eins bestellen?

lol, meaning you got the Germn version, too?

Awesome scene! And love the pic with David! lol

[]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/jenova_1985/doctor%20who/davidtenant.jpg[/IMG]
                          ...erm....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*cough*...I mean yes, that'd be lovely

Well, I think I remember watching it in English...not that I can actually distinguish between English and German anyway...

ETA: totally random but I had to laugh (icon by 7tree_hugger)

Comment

...erm....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...*cough*...I mean yes, that'd be lovely

Well, I think I remember watching it in English...not that I can actually distinguish between English and German anyway...

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/RudiSGA/c9.jpg[IMG]
                            Said, done.

ROFL well, I sneaked a peek and have to say I don't like her German voice!

Cpt Jack Harkness! *glomps* Ehrm... XD

Spoilered for size
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

ETA: totally random but I had to laugh (icon by 7tree_hugger)
                              The 'verdammte [mod snip]' one you posted on LJ is awesome, too!
                              Last edited by Madeleine; 29 July 2008, 10:14 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Said, done.

ROFL well, I sneaked a peek and have to say I don't like her German voice!

Cpt Jack Harkness! *glomps* Ehrm... XD

Spoilered for size
                                Spoiler:
                                Brilliant! (haa! I don't have to use awesome anymore, I got a new word )

Okay, I definitely have the English one then cos I didn't mind her voice and you know me I would totally have. STill hate 10's German voice

You're soooo easy

Are you disrespecting ma family?

The 'verdammte [mod snip]' one you posted on LJ is awesome, too!
                                You mean this one? [mod snip][/IMG]
                                Last edited by Madeleine; 29 July 2008, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X