Donna Noble/Catherine Tate WOW/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meganone06 View Post
    "How? Well, for me it would be more than enough for her to read the yellow pages aloud on random"

No kidding! I would watch her do just about anything...no wait, yeah...ANYTHING!
    I think I go with almost anything cos I don't want to sound too stalkerish here
    Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

*pokes*
      sigpic

Comment

Ouch
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          Ouch
          Oh sorry! I didn't think somebody would be in here
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            Oh sorry! I didn't think somebody would be in here
            hee. I have a day to play!
            sigpic

Comment

hee. I have a day to play!
              My day is nearly over Going to celebrate a friends birthday in an hour. What are you up to?
              sigpic

Comment

My day is nearly over Going to celebrate a friends birthday in an hour. What are you up to?
                I was planning on photoshopping, reading and playing on the internet. I have actually slept on the couch and done nothing else.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                  I think I go with almost anything cos I don't want to sound too stalkerish here
                  Yeah, ok, there are some things I probably wouldn't even want to watch her do! lol, good idea, don't look stalkerish...just be stalkerish! Just kidding...maybe!

CLICK MY DRAGONS AND HELP THEM GROW UP! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!)
                  Or click here: http://dragcave.net/user/Meganone06
                  These are my friend and neighbors babies, she is new so please be nice to her!

This is her scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/SmokeyRose

Comment

I was planning on photoshopping, reading and playing on the internet. I have actually slept on the couch and done nothing else.
                    Sounds good to me, should try this too one day again

Originally posted by Meganone06 View Post
                    Yeah, ok, there are some things I probably wouldn't even want to watch her do! lol, good idea, don't look stalkerish...just be stalkerish! Just kidding...maybe!
                    Of course just friendly kidding!

Comment

A lvoely Donna Noble fan fic.. I got all teary.

http://seriousfic.livejournal.com/83723.html
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Hiya folks!! I just had to stop by and say Donna Noble is by far my favorite companion for the Doctor. I really hope we see more of her in future episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzare Star View Post
                          Hiya folks!! I just had to stop by and say Donna Noble is by far my favorite companion for the Doctor. I really hope we see more of her in future episodes.
                          Then you're in the right place! Welcome
                          And don't we just all hope for that?! I know I am!!!

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                            Then you're in the right place! Welcome
                            And don't we just all hope for that?! I know I am!!!
                            Big welcome from me, too!
                            I am, too! And I want the s4 DVDs. And s1-3 of course
                            sigpic

Comment

Big welcome from me, too!
                              I am, too! And I want the s4 DVDs. And s1-3 of course
                              Have you seen what's all on the s4 DVDs?! *wants* *like right now*
                              (And shipping it from the UK is 20 € cheaper than bying it here and I don't want the dubbed version anyway)

Comment

Because it's all about me! What? I'm human and humans are natural egoists.
                                Anyway, from here a quote from CT:

I was the only person I knew in school with one parent, but I was never aware of it. I went to primary school in the Seventies, and secondary school was in the Eighties. Both were staunchly Catholic, but I never noticed being different. My mother was mother and father to me because she had to be.

I can tell you the 90ies weren't any different, there was exactly one other girl besides me that only lived with her mother at our school...and we're not even catholic.

At my core, the glass isn't half-empty, it's not even what I ordered in the first place.

But that doesn't have to be bad in any way

Oh, and Jen, does this one remind you of something?

I'm so bad with money, I might as well tip it out in the street. Even when I had no money, it never stopped me because I lived on credit. When I was a student, I used to get cabs to and from college. It's probably a bit pathological in a way. I still do it now. I buy clothes and don't take them out of the bags.

It's two-faced and passive aggressive not to be honest enough to say what you want.

Always saying what you want? *check*
                                Getting into trouble because you always say what you want? *check*

Comment

Working...
                                X