Doctor Who & Spin-Offs Last Letter game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ogron.

Cool avatar I was wondering if you'd ever change it from a view of the Stargate in the SGC.

Comment

Nightmare Child

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
      Cool avatar I was wondering if you'd ever change it from a view of the Stargate in the SGC.
      Thanks, Foxz. Yeah, I don't know why I didn't change it sooner tbh...oh, wait. Yes I do actually. I didn't change it because I wanted a custom avatar that was an animated GIF and I did actually make one...sadly the GW wouldn't accept it. But anyhoo...my avatar of Sam and Jack being cozy with each other makes me happy.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Dematerialization circuit

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Thanks, Foxz. Yeah, I don't know why I didn't change it sooner tbh...oh, wait. Yes I do actually. I didn't change it because I wanted a custom avatar that was an animated GIF and I did actually make one...sadly the GW wouldn't accept it. But anyhoo...my avatar of Sam and Jack being cozy with each other makes me happy.
        That sucks about the .gif avatar you made, was it Doctor Who related?

Comment

Time Loop

That sucks about the .gif avatar you made, was it Doctor Who related?
          No, it was a Stargate SG-1 avatar. It basically would have flicked through pics of Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, and Hammond who are my favourite and, imho, the best and definitive SG-1 characters. If this were a Doctor Who forum then I would certainly have had a custom avatar based on the Whoniverse.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Peladon

No, it was a Stargate SG-1 avatar. It basically would have flicked through pics of Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, and Hammond who are my favourite and, imho, the best and definitive SG-1 characters. If this were a Doctor Who forum then I would certainly have had a custom avatar based on the Whoniverse.
            That avatar sounds cool, too bad you couldn't use it.

Comment

Neutron Bomb

That avatar sounds cool, too bad you couldn't use it.
              Thanks. And maybe one day I'll get it to work. It's still here on my PC ready to be used...but at the moment I think I'll keep my S/J avatar. When their relationship gets its on-screen confirmation in the next movie I'll maybe see about replacing it with my animated one. Until then...

Comment

'Boom Town'

Thanks. And maybe one day I'll get it to work. It's still here on my PC ready to be used...but at the moment I think I'll keep my S/J avatar. When their relationship gets its on-screen confirmation in the next movie I'll maybe see about replacing it with my animated one. Until then...
                Cool.

Comment

Noble
                  sigpic

Comment

'Enemy Within'

Comment

Nitro-Nine

Comment

Exxilon

Comment

Ninth Doctor

Comment

Raak
                            sigpic

Comment

Key to Time

Comment

Eighth Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X