Doctor Who & Spin-Offs Last Letter game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakoclaw

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Weeping Angles
      "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Sil

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Laser Screwdriver
          "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

Rise of the Cybermen
            sigpic

Comment

Neutron Bomb

Comment

Blowfish

Comment

H.G. Wells

Comment

Sexy
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yo-Yo

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                      Sexy
                      All I can say is that it is an absolute crying shame that this isn't the word association game. I could have had a field day following up from "Sexy" there, Lilith.

Comment

Owen Harper

i finally got BBCA so now i can record DW on my tv and not hafta find the eps online... The Doctor's Wife was brilliant... absolutely brilliant! the banter b/t the Doctor and flesh!TARDIS was amazing... by far my favourite ep to date
                        sigpic

Comment

Rory Williams

Owen Harper

i finally got BBCA so now i can record DW on my tv and not hafta find the eps online... The Doctor's Wife was brilliant... absolutely brilliant! the banter b/t the Doctor and flesh!TARDIS was amazing... by far my favourite ep to date
                          YAY! Great to hear you got BBCA and enjoyed The Doctor's Wife as much as I did for all the reasons there are to enjoy it, Lilith! The banter between the Doctor and his longest serving companion...his wonderful, beautiful, sexy TARDIS...was a joy to listen to and also incredibly moving as well!

Comment

Sleeper

i really hope the Doctor finds a way to give her a voice now... it would be epic!
                            sigpic

Comment

Reset

Sleeper

i really hope the Doctor finds a way to give her a voice now... it would be epic!
                              It would indeed. Not just a voice but a look too. I think it'd be great if they got the TARDIS to project a hard-light hologram image of her human form. It'd give the Doctor another companion and also one with whom he has a deeper relationship with than any companion he's ever had before. The scenes between them would undoubtedly pull a wide range of emotions from out of both of them.

Comment

Tardis

Comment

Working...
                                X