• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomsday
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Yeti

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Invisable Lift
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Traken

Comment

Nyder

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Rassilon's star

Comment

Romana

Comment

Ace
                  People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Eye of Harmony

Comment

Yana

Comment

Adric

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                        Yana
                        I'm not too far off from screen-capping Utopia. Just gotta get Time-Flight and Arc of Infinity outta the way the way first.

Comment

Cyberman
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Nova device

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            I'm not too far off from screen-capping Utopia. Just gotta get Time-Flight and Arc of Infinity outta the way the way first.
                            Cool.

Comment

Enlightenment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                              Cool.
                              Thanks. I've just finished screen-capping Time-Flight...Arc of Infinity here I come. I think that's going to take longer to do though. When I screen-cap its only ever main and recurring characters, species, enemies, and, equipment, and environments...and Arc of Infinity has certainly got plenty of those. It'll be keeping me busy.

Comment

'Time-Flight'

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                Thanks. I've just finished screen-capping Time-Flight...Arc of Infinity here I come. I think that's going to take longer to do though. When I screen-cap its only ever main and recurring characters, species, enemies, and, equipment, and environments...and Arc of Infinity has certainly got plenty of those. It'll be keeping me busy.
                                Yeah it has, cool story as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X