X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adric

Comment

Cybus Industries
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Sutekh

Comment

Hex Schofield

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Dead Man Walking
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Giant maggots

Comment

Something Borrowed
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Dalekanium

Comment

Melanie Bush

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

'Horror of Fang Rock'

Comment

King Peladon

Hey guys! I've just come across this poll on Yahoo! TV and it's asking: "Christmas TV wouldn't be Christmas TV without..."

One of the programs listed is Doctor Who. So far it's being beaten by Only Fools and Horses and Eastenders.

Let's try and change that result shall we?

Here's a link to the page the poll is on: http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/80110/

You'll find the poll on the right hand side of the screen. I've voted and I sincerely hope you all do too. Thank you.

Comment

Nyssa

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          Hey guys! I've just come across this poll on Yahoo! TV and it's asking: "Christmas TV wouldn't be Christmas TV without..."

One of the programs listed is Doctor Who. So far it's being beaten by Only Fools and Horses and Eastenders.

Let's try and change that result shall we?

Here's a link to the page the poll is on: http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/80110/

You'll find the poll on the right hand side of the screen. I've voted and I sincerely hope you all do too. Thank you.
                          Sure, voted.

Comment

Anji Kapoor

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                            Sure, voted.
                            Thank you, Foxz.

Comment

You're welcome.

Romana

Comment

Adric

Comment

Working...
                                X