Doctor Who & Spin-Offs Last Letter game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lava Spider

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Ravalox
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Xylo Jones

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Smile
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Enlightenment

Comment

The Tenth Planet

Comment

The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did

Comment

Destiny Of The Daleks

Comment

Scaredy Cat

Comment

The Doctor Falls

Comment

That episode hasn't been shown so you can't use that until after it has aired.

Comment

Why not?

Comment

Because it hasn't been shown on TV yet therefore it doesn't exist. Everything up to the last episode shown (in this case Knock Knock) exists and is allowed to be used.

Comment

How very pedantic. Is there a rulebook I should read? Is Shada off-limits too?

The Underwater Menace

Comment

Excelis Rising

Comment

Working...
                                X