X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nx-2000

Comment

Droge of Gabrielides

I liked your answer above, Blen. A very obscure reference to the Star Trek movies ship Excelsior in the K-9 TV show. I like things like that.
      Last edited by Alan; 28 August 2015, 05:17 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Shadow

I like things like that as well - obscure cross overs. Now this one could be a ship from Enlightenment or a drug traded by the Terra Nostra in Blake's 7.

Comment

Weeping Angel

I didn't know there was a drug called Shadow used in B7. Guess you learn something new everyday. I hope I can return the favour by telling you that in an episode from season 1 of TNG (possibly the finale I think), there was a brief listing of the actors that played the first six incarnations of the Doctor on a computer screen? Unfortunately Sylvester missed out because of the way things worked out time-wise.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Lorelei

Oh yes! I knew that but had forgotten. Didn't they get something wrong? Spell Davison wrong? Or was that another programme? Anyway, Blake's 7. The drug shadow appared in S2 episode 2, Shadow. Blake wants to join forces with organised crime (the Terra Nostra) in order to bring about the downfall of the Federation.

Comment

Izzy Sinclair

Yes, they did get the spelling of Davison wrong. But they shouldn't feel bad because there's DW fans out there that do that too.
              So was Blake planning to introduce the shadow drug in some way to the Federation?

Comment

Rock of Judgement

Yeah, I occasionally see Davidson as well.

No, Blake was wanting to do business with the Terra Nostra to gain contacts and resources in order to attack the Federation. But there was a twist.

Spoiler:

The Federation are the Terra Nostra. The Federation grows Shadow on the planet Zondar & distributes it through the Terra Nostra.

Comment

Rock of Judgement

Yeah, I occasionally see Davidson as well.

No, Blake was wanting to do business with the Terra Nostra to gain contacts and resources in order to attack the Federation. But there was a twist.

Spoiler:

The Federation are the Terra Nostra. The Federation grows Shadow on the planet Zondar & distributes it through the Terra Nostra.

Comment

Timewyrm: Genesys

So I suppose you've also seen "John" Pertwee too?

I won't look under the spoiler-hood as it were because someday I might watch that ep. I do like a twist in a tale.

Comment

Secret Heart

Yes, I've seen that as well.

It was a nice little twist.

Comment

The War Chief

Thought you might. What I find most ridiculous is that occasionally professional journalists make these mistakes. Makes you wonder about the rest of the stuff they write...Apart from DWM obviously. Yes, back in '81 they wrote "Peter Davidson Is The Doctor" on their magazine cover...but at least they rectified it...albeit some 26-years later.

I look forward to the day I get around to watching that ep.

Comment

Flame Warrior

Laughable really.

I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Rocco Colasanto

Yes. But better late than never I guess.

Thank you.

Comment

Orion Express

Comment

Soloman Nabarr

Comment

Working...
                                X