Doctor Who & Spin-Offs Last Letter game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex Gas

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sevakrill

Comment

Liz Shaw

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Weeping Angels

(Happy Birthday Alan! )

Comment

Sarah Jane Smith

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            Weeping Angels

(Happy Birthday Alan! )
            Thank you! How kind!

Comment

Heart of the Tardis

(You're welcome!)

Comment

Sam Jones

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                Heart of the Tardis

(You're welcome!)

Comment

Somnoid

(Happy Belated Birthday Alan. Hope you got some Who gifts. )

Comment

Destiny of the Daleks

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Somnoid

(Happy Belated Birthday Alan. Hope you got some Who gifts. )
                    (Thank you, Blen! Does my knowing that I have a free ticket to attend the showing of Deep Breath at my local cinema tomorrow and that there will be a full-sized "Time War" Dalek in attendance count? )

Comment

Squall

(I think that definitely counts. Psst. It's my birthday tomorrow, so fingers crossed I get Who pressies as well. But even if I don't, then I get pizza, wine, jelly babies and new Who on the telly. )

Comment

Logopolis

(Cool. Oh, I forgot to mention that a friend gave me a Doctor Who bookmark with Matt Smith on it yesterday, and the day before another friend of mine gave me some copies of the BBC Radio Collection releases of The Power of the Daleks, The Abominable Snowmen, and Fury from the Deep!

Hope you have a really nice day tomorrow and enjoy Deep Breath! )

Comment

Space bug

Thank you! I'm sure it will be a great day!. Oh I've been in two minds over the Radio Collection. I don't know whether to listen or to wait & see if good old Phil Morris comes up with anything.

Comment

Green-8

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Space bug

Thank you! I'm sure it will be a great day!. Oh I've been in two minds over the Radio Collection. I don't know whether to listen or to wait & see if good old Phil Morris comes up with anything.
                            I'm sure it will! It is a dilemma. As you know, in the run up to the 50th anniversary I did a watch / listening of every story prior to The Day of the Doctor but I'd been using the recons over on Dailymotion. I don't feel like anything has actually been taken away from me because I know that if anything missing was discovered, the recons really haven't spoiled anything. From my own experience, even though I knew the ins and outs of the recently recovered The Enemy of the World and The Web of Fear, the telesnaps and the audios really don't do the visual any justice. They're a good substitute but I don't think they spoiled the stories for me. I think that's because that audio tends to slip away from my memory a lot quicker unlike visual material and so I still felt like I was discovering both of them for the very first time.

Comment

8th Doctor, Paul McGann

(Pizza, wine, jelly babies and new WHO sounds like great bday, Blen!)

Comment

Nekkistani

(It was a great birthday! I got some DW Big Finish audios & Michael E Briant's autobiography. And of course new Who on the TV. Very happy! )

Comment

Working...
                                X