Doctor Who & Spin-Offs A-Z Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Mark Umbrella

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Rassilon
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Survival

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Eleventh Hour

Comment

Under Pressure

Comment

Vincent and the Doctor

Comment

Weeping Angels

Comment

Xerons

Comment

Yeti

Comment

Z Neutrino
                      sigpic

Comment

Alpha Centauri - Alpha Centauri is an alien delegate for the Galactic Federation.

Alpha Centauri is a hermaphroditic hexapod from Alpha Centauri. It is tall, green, has one large blue eye, six arms and a high-pitched voice, wears a long yellow cape and walks with a nervous gait. It is prone to cowardice and hysterics. It has a low opinion of Earth, describing it as a "'remote and unattractive" planet, but regrets that its appearance can frighten humans. It regards females as unimportant.

**Old school I know, but I loved when we did it this way. Helped me learn a lot about the show*
                        sigpic

Comment

Battlefield

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          **Old school I know, but I loved when we did it this way. Helped me learn a lot about the show*
                          Well I liked doing it that way too because that was exactly the reason I did it that way because I thought it might help encourage those people that only thought Doctor Who started in 2005 to use the TARDIS Wiki to find examples for this game. But, alas, all for nought it appeared as it whittled away to less and less detailed answers. So I figured there wasn't much point in carrying on with that style due to what I could only guess to be an apparent lack of interest on everyone else's part to participate in the reason I wanted this thread to exist in so I gave up.
                          Last edited by Alan; 03 June 2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Cardiff

Cardiff, originally known as St James, was the capital and largest city of Wales. A spacetime rift was located near Roald Dahl Plass and Torchwood Three were located there, also near the Plass.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dalek

Archenemy of the timelords in general and specifficly of the Doctor. They look like cute funny Robots but they are not. Inf act they are possibly the most evil creaturs in the universe geneticly disigned, free from all emotions but hate and ugly little living things in a metal shell. They've got a strange ftish of terminated eggs (whatever for) and god be defited in the old ages of WHO by simply hanging a cloth over ther one eye and (please correct me, if I remeber this wrong) could only move on metal ground. Well, they evolved a little.

Intristing concept of this game. Takes more time to answer but also makse it less "stupid" than only posting one word. We'll see, how long we can hold this up. It feels a little like a test how much you remember/know about the show. Only thing I'm afraid of are spoilers for the classic show which I'm still at the beginning yet. But I want read too closely if there is something from the old times :-)
                              Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Everything Changes ~ First episode of the spin-off series Torchwood. It reintroduced John Barrowman as "Captain Jack Harkness" who was last seen in 2005's Doctor Who finale episode The Parting of the Ways and Naoko Mori as "Toshiko Sato" who was last seen in Doctor Who's 2005 episode Aliens of London. It also re-established the Torchwood Institute that was last seen in the 2006 Doctor Who episode Doomsday.

The episode also introduced Eve Myles as "Gwen Cooper", Burn Gorman as "Owen Harper", Gareth David-Lloyd as "Ianto Jones", Indira Varma as "Suzie Costello", Kai Owen as "Rhys Williams", and Tom Price as "Andy Davidson".

Comment

Working...
                                X