X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality Bomb

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
    Queen dalek
    LOL There's no such thing. Its revenge for my editing of my last post and making you do 'Q' isn't it?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Reality Bomb

LOL There's no such thing. Its revenge for my editing of my last post and making you do 'Q' isn't it?
      Aha, but on the DVD I bought, the producers and special effects guys were discussing the Daleks and how they made them, and the one person called the dalek, " Queen Dalek". You'll have to go argue with them, if they are still alive.
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Aha, but on the DVD I bought, the producers and special effects guys were discussing the Daleks and how they made them, and the one person called the dalek, "The Queen Dalek"
        Which DVD was this?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Which DVD was this?
          I have it Marked "Power of the Daleks" commentary at the end of the one DVD. I have a compilation of Eps called "Lost in Time" it's a collection of rare eps, and parts of eps They have commentary on some and This one was about how they created scenes with the Daleks, apparently one was a larger Dalek than the others so they called her the Queen Dalek.

Sontaran
          Last edited by Girlbot; 10 May 2013, 04:10 PM.
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

The Celestial Toymaker

I have it Marked "Power of the Daleks" commentary at the end of the one DVD. I have a compilation of Eps called "Lost in Time" it's a collection of rare eps, and parts of eps They have commentary on some and This one was about how they created scenes with the Daleks, apparently one was a larger Dalek than the others so they called her the Queen Dalek.

Sontaran
            Thanks for the pointer. The only Dalek that's been larger than others in stories made in the 60's that I can think of is the Emperor Dalek. I wonder if that is what they meant on the commentary?

Comment

The Celestial Toymaker

Thanks for the pointer. The only Dalek that's been larger than others in stories made in the 60's that I can think of is the Emperor Dalek. I wonder if that is what they meant on the commentary?
              Underwater Menace

All I know for certain is that I put a reference behind "Queen Dalek" when I wrote it down, and the reference was "Power of the Daleks".
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Vardans

Just a quick warning in case you didn't see Digifluid's post in the News section, but last night the spoilers for The Name of the Doctor are on the TARDIS wiki

Comment

Weeping Angels

All I know for certain is that I put a reference behind "Queen Dalek" when I wrote it down, and the reference was "Power of the Daleks".
                  The Power of the Daleks. Well there was no unusual looking Dalek in that story as far as I can recall so I wonder what it is exactly they are referring to as a a "Queen Dalek".

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Just a quick warning in case you didn't see Digifluid's post in the News section, but last night the spoilers for The Name of the Doctor are on the TARDIS wiki
                  Quoted for warning reminder.

Comment

Xeraphin

Comment

Yeti

Comment

Zanak

Comment

Ace

Comment

Black hole
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Cybermen

Comment

Dodo
                                Sig by The Carpenter
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X