Whovian Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got it, FoXz! Well done!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      You got it, FoXz! Well done!
      Thanks

Comment

You're welcome, bud! I remember when I first saw Remembrance of the Daleks. I was 7 and I recall just being completely blown away by the sight of the Dalek flying up the stairs. According to my parents the look on my face was a sight to behold. Daleks flying up stairs isn't that much of a rare occurrence these days, is it?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

You're welcome, bud! I remember when I first saw Remembrance of the Daleks. I was 7 and I recall just being completely blown away by the sight of the Dalek flying up the stairs. According to my parents the look on my face was a sight to behold. Daleks flying up stairs isn't that much of a rare occurrence these days, is it?
          LOL, yeah that scene is awsome I'm glad the Daleks got there in the end... funny really, they are supposed to be the ultimate superior race and yet found stairs challenging Davros could hover off the ground ("Revelation of the Daleks") so it was just a matter of time before the Daleks themselves were defying gravity... now they don't seem to want to stay on the ground

Comment

_ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ ,
            _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
            _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ , _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ .
            _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ .
            _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ , _ _ _ _ _ _ , _ _ _ _ _ .
            _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
            _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
            _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ ,
            _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ , _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ...
            _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

Comment

A please?

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              LOL, yeah that scene is awsome I'm glad the Daleks got there in the end... funny really, they are supposed to be the ultimate superior race and yet found stairs challenging Davros could hover off the ground ("Revelation of the Daleks") so it was just a matter of time before the Daleks themselves were defying gravity... now they don't seem to want to stay on the ground
              LOL! Well I've always thought that the Daleks could fly but it just hasn't been possible to see them do it due to the limitations of special effects technology. I think in the 1960's story The Chase there's a scene that takes place in a multi-story haunted house. The Dalek time ship had landed on the ground floor, but I'm certain that later a Dalek can be seen on the first floor. The question is...how did it get up there? There can only be one answer - it flew!

And what about those Daleks in Destiny of the Daleks moving over such rugged terrain? My guess is that they were hovering a few inches off the ground. But as for that line when the Doctor says:

Originally posted by The Doctor
              "If your supposed to be the superior race of the universe, why don't you try climbing after us"
              from that shaft...my argument is that if the shaft had been at less of an angle and not so small I'm sure the Daleks would have followed him.

Comment

S?
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! Well I've always thought that the Daleks could fly but it just hasn't been possible to see them do it due to the limitations of special effects technology. I think in the 1960's story The Chase there's a scene that takes place in a multi-story haunted house. The Dalek time ship had landed on the ground floor, but I'm certain that later a Dalek can be seen on the first floor. The question is...how did it get up there? There can only be one answer - it flew!
                  I've always thought the Daleks hovered and dispite what people said about Daleks and stairs I always thought to myself I wouldn't put it past them to find a way if they couldn't just fly up, 'Planet of the Daleks' they seemed to find a way to get up that shaft chasing the Doctor and the Thals (using an anti-gravity platform, cheats! )...

And what about those Daleks in Destiny of the Daleks moving over such rugged terrain? My guess is that they were hovering a few inches off the ground. But as for that line when the Doctor says:

Spoiler:
                  Originally Posted by The Doctor
                  "If your supposed to be the superior race of the universe, why don't you try climbing after us"

from that shaft...my argument is that if the shaft had been at less of an angle and not so small I'm sure the Daleks would have followed him.
                  LOL, there is no way a Dalek could have followed the Doctor up that shaft, it was to small and the angle was impossible for them to have followed... amusing scene but looking back it was one of the inconsistencies/mistakes in the story, alot of the continuity was well done in the classic series but there are some clashes aswell...

Comment

A please?
                    Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                    S?
                    A - S are in...

_ _ _ / _ A _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ ,
                    _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / A _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S .
                    _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ S , _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ .
                    _ _ _ _ / _ _ A _ S .
                    _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ , _ A _ _ _ _ , S _ A _ _ .
                    _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ S _ / _ _ _ _ S / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / A / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
                    _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ S / S _ A _ _ _ _ / A S / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ S _ /
                    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S / _ _ _ _ A _ _ S / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ S / _ _ _ A _ _ ,
                    _ _ _ / S _ _ _ _ _ _ , S _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / S _ _ _ _ _ _ S ...
                    A _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ .

A - S

Comment

E
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                        E
                        E is in...

_ _ E / _ A _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ E ,
                        _ _ E / _ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / A _ _ / _ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S .
                        _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ E S , _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / E _ _ _ .
                        _ _ E _ / _ _ A _ S .
                        _ _ _ E / _ _ / _ _ _ _ , _ A _ _ E _ , S _ A _ E .
                        _ _ E / _ _ _ _ E _ S E / _ _ _ E S / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / A / _ E _ _ _ _ _ .
                        _ _ E / _ _ _ _ E S / S _ A _ _ E _ / A S / _ _ E / _ _ _ _ E _ S E /
                        _ _ _ _ _ _ E S / _ _ _ _ A _ _ S / _ _ _ _ / E _ _ _ E S / _ E _ A _ _ ,
                        _ E _ / S _ _ E _ _ _ , S _ _ E _ _ _ / _ _ E / E _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ E / S _ _ _ _ _ E S ...
                        A _ / _ _ _ E _ _ _ _ E _ _ E / _ _ / _ _ _ E / E _ _ _ .

A - E - S

Comment

Any I's?

Comment

Any I's?
                            I is in...

_ _ E / _ A _ _ / _ _ / _ I _ E ,
                            _ _ E / _ E _ I _ _ I _ _ / _ _ / A _ _ / _ E _ I _ _ I _ _ S .
                            _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ E S , _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / E _ I _ .
                            _ _ E _ / _ _ A _ S .
                            _ I _ E / I S / _ _ _ _ , _ A _ _ E _ , S _ A _ E .
                            _ _ E / _ _ I _ E _ S E / _ _ I E S / _ _ _ / _ I _ E / A / _ E _ _ _ _ _ .
                            _ _ E / _ _ _ _ E S / S _ A _ _ E _ / A S / _ _ E / _ _ I _ E _ S E /
                            _ _ _ _ _ _ E S / _ _ _ _ A _ _ S / _ _ _ _ / E _ _ _ E S / _ E _ A I _ ,
                            _ E _ / S _ _ E _ _ _ , S _ _ E _ _ _ / _ _ E / E _ I _ / _ _ _ _ E / S _ _ _ I _ E S ...
                            A _ / I _ _ E _ _ I _ E _ _ E / _ _ / _ _ _ E / E _ I _ .

A - E - I - S

Comment

O
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Any T's?

Comment

Working...
                                X