Whovian Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    i never could understand how they lost an entire division... i mean it'd make sense if they lost T3, could've fallen thru the Rift... but as far was know T4 has never been anywhere near Cardiff....
    I wouldn't be surprised if that is explored in the future of the show... at least I hope

Comment

i never could understand how they lost an entire division... i mean it'd make sense if they lost T3, could've fallen thru the Rift... but as far was know T4 has never been anywhere near Cardiff....
      It's an odd one. I hope a future series episode explains it sometime...

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

watch it have something to do with direct contact with the Doctor anyways, so who's turn is it?
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

_ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
          _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ .
          _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ ,
          _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ .
          _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Comment

watch it have something to do with direct contact with the Doctor anyways, so who's turn is it?
            Yeah, that would not surprise me ...New game has been posted

Comment

A please?

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
              Yeah, that would not surprise me ...New game has been posted
              Hey! Maybe Torchwood Four is Sarah Jane's attic as seen in The Sarah Jane Adventures?! Having said that though...Torchwood was against the Doctor at one point and Sarah would have had nothing to do with that...unlesssss...unless she deliberately joined Torchwood to help protect the Doctor from the inside. When Torchwood One fell, Sarah broke all ties with Torchwood and went under the radar knowing Torchwoods Two and Three were still out there and might still have the same agenda of wanting to get the Doctor. Why not?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Hey! Maybe Torchwood Four is Sarah Jane's attic as seen in The Sarah Jane Adventures?! Having said that though...Torchwood was against the Doctor at one point and Sarah would have had nothing to do with that...unlesssss...unless she deliberately joined Torchwood to help protect the Doctor from the inside. When Torchwood One fell, Sarah broke all ties with Torchwood and went under the radar knowing Torchwoods Two and Three were still out there and might still have the same agenda of wanting to get the Doctor. Why not?
                Oh hell no! ...Sorry but I think 'Torchwood' and 'Sarah Jane Adventures' should be kept seperate, I know they connect through DW and are set in the same universe but it just wouldn't be right... Plus I don't think S.J.S. would really work for an organisation like Torchwood (how it was originally).

A please?
                A is in...

_ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ _ _ _ .
                _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ A _ _ .
                _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ ,
                _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ .
                _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ A _ _ _ .

A

Comment

A please?

uh... no... that's what Jack did... and RTD isn't redundant.... spoilers for Fragments:
                  Spoiler:
                  We saw in Jack's back story that he was originally hired sometime in the Victorian era... particularly after 1901 [( that's when he said he figured out he was immortal on Ellis Island )] and then we saw Alex hand over T3 after killing the rest of the current team and himself b/c he saw something that scared the hell outta him... So Jack's been head of T3 since 01 January 2000... one of the first things he did was break of ties with London... it's why he was soo reluctant to hire Ianto... of course stalking is the best way to get Jack to pay attention to you... i swear that man is fearless... I wonder how he'd react if he came face to face with Daleks again...

anyways, my point is Sarah Jane would never work for Torchwood, even if she was trying to keep them off the Doctor... I doubt she even knows they exist... remember in School Reunion, she said she was a reporter...

E
                  sigpic

Comment

anyways, my point is Sarah Jane would never work for Torchwood, even if she was trying to keep them off the Doctor... I doubt she even knows they exist... remember in School Reunion, she said she was a reporter...
                    I agree...

E
                    E is in...

_ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ E / _ A _ _ _ E _ _ .
                    _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ A _ _ .
                    _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ E / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ E / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ ,
                    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ E E _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ E / _ _ / _ _ E / E _ _ .
                    _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ E _ _ / _ E _ A _ _ _ .

A - E

Comment

O
                      sigpic

Comment

O
                        O is in...

_ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ E / _ A _ _ _ E _ _ .
                        _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ O _ A _ _ .
                        _ O _ / _ _ _ _ _ E / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ E / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ ,
                        _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ O / _ O _ _ / _ E E _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ E / _ _ / _ _ E / E _ _ .
                        O _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ E _ _ / _ E _ A _ _ _ .

A - E - O

Comment

<.< there don't seem to be many vowels....

let's try I
                          sigpic

Comment

<.< there don't seem to be many vowels....

let's try I
                            I is in...

_ _ I _ / I _ / _ _ E / _ A _ _ _ E _ _ .
                            _ _ I _ / I _ / _ _ / _ O _ A I _ .
                            _ O _ / _ I _ _ _ E / _ _ I _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ I _ E / I _ / _ _ _ / _ I _ _ _ ,
                            _ _ I _ _ I _ _ / _ O / _ O _ _ / _ E E _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ I _ _ / _ I E / I _ / _ _ E / E _ _ .
                            O _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ E _ _ / _ E _ A I _ _ .

A - E - O

Comment

T

Comment

S
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X