No announcement yet.

Whovian Hangman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... just be glad you didn't go for an even longer line... then it just becomes tedious

E
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

I
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

T
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

only one thing -a-a-a could be

N
          sigpic
          Doctor Who and Top Gear
          The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

LOL See as I said, much to easy. OK here's where we are.

-e--/a--n-/ -t-e-/ t-in--/ I/ t-in- / I /---t /in-e-te-/ t-e/ -anana/ -ai--i-i /a /-e- /-ent--ie- /ea---.

I forgot this as well:
            Yay: a e n i t
            Nay:
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Well/among/other/things/i/think/i/just/invented/the/banana/daiquiri/a/few
              /centuries/early.
              sigpic
              Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

I would make a new one but I'm not online but for every Tue and Thur. Wouldn't be fair to all you other players.
                sigpic
                Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Ive got one. Its from Old Who so lets see who are the real oldschool fans here...

---/------/: ---/---/-/-----/----/----. /---,/-/-----/----/----. /-----/----/-----/----/--/--/-------,/--/-----,/--/---------. /----/--/-------/--/---/----/-------/---/-----/--/--/----/-/---/---/--------/--/----.

Can haz letterz?:
                  OMFG Wrong!:

It may seem long but I swear it was said in its entirety in an ealry episode.
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

i might actually know this... i'm going thru old who

A
                    sigpic

Comment

-----/------/: ---/-a-/-/--a--/----/-a--. /---,/-/--a--/----/-a--. /-----/----/-----/----/--/--/-------,/--/--a--,/--/a--------. /----/--/----a--/--/a--/----/-------/a--/-----/--/--/--a-/-/-a-/---/----a---/--/----.

Can haz letterz?: A
                      OMFG Wrong!:

I officially hate the letter A

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

lol... A is mostly commonly the first guessed letter b/c it's the first in the english alphabet, but the most used letter in the e.a. is the letter E... S is the most used consonent though... just some stats for ya

now give me an S
                        sigpic

Comment

---s-/------/: ---/-a-/-/s-a--/----/-a--. /--s,/-/s-a--/----/-a--. /-----/----/-----/--s-/--/--/------s,/--/--a-s,/--/a-------s. /--s-/--/----a--/--/a--/----/------s/a--/-----/--/--/--a-/-/-as/---/--s-a---/--/----.

Can haz letterz?: A S
                          OMFG Wrong!:

You've played Hangman too much Lilith.

Comment

I

i suspect thise single letter words that arent A must be I
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

i started watching Wheel of Fortune at the tender age of 3 i even have the hand-held game.... i know how to solve word puzzles

T
                              sigpic

Comment

-i-st/---t--/: ---/-a-/I/s-a--/----/-a--. /--s,/I/s-a--/----/-a--. /--ti-/t---/t----/--st/--/--/-----ts,/--/t-a-s,/--/a--i-ti-s. /--st/--/----a--/--/a--/----/---i--s/a--/-----/t-/--/t-at/I/-as/--t/-ista---/i-/-i--.

Can haz letterz?: A S I T
                                OMFG Wrong!:

Comment

Working...
                                X