X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

D
      sigpic
      Doctor Who and Top Gear
      The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

THE/MIGHTY/JAGRAFESS/-F/THE/H-LY/HADR-JASSI-/MA-AR-DENF-E...
        I/-ALL/HIM/MA-

Yay: A E T H R I S J G F M L N Y D
        Nay:

@ AvatarIII,
        You do know that you can guess the solution to the puzzle at any time. No need to keep guessing letters when the answer is painfully obvious now
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

If nobody objects, I think I'll solve it

The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe...
          I call him Max

So, I choose one, yeah?

--------- / -----'- / ------, / --------- / -----'- / ---------, / --------- / ---- / --- / ---'- / ------- / ----. / ---- / --, / ---. / --'-- / --- / ---- / -- / --.

Yay:
          Nay:
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

O
            sigpic
            Doctor Who and Top Gear
            The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Lilith, can we make a new rule. Whoever solves a puzzle gets some rep.

What do ya think?

A
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

i have no problem with that... i just put down the basic universal rules... and some people won't solve even when they know the answer b/c they hate putting up puzzles -looks at self and avatarIII- when you've been playing forum hangman as long as we have, you'll understand why

R
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

-o-----r- / ---r-'- / -a---r, / -o-----r- / ---r-'- / ---------, / -o-----r- / ---- / --- / --a'- / ------- / -o--. / -o-- / o-, / ---. / --'-- / -o- / -or- / -o / -o.

YAY: OAR
                  NAY:
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    i have no problem with that... i just put down the basic universal rules... and some people won't solve even when they know the answer b/c they hate putting up puzzles -looks at self and avatarIII- when you've been playing forum hangman as long as we have, you'll understand why

R
                    what'cha looking at me for *looks shifty*

anyway
                    S?
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

b/c you pop into other hangman threads every now and then

M
                      sigpic

Comment

fair enough, i did know the answer to the last one very early on. i think better than rep for the winner (because they might just be lucky to be online at the right time when theres only one letter left to guess) perhaps everyone who gets a letter right should get a point... BUT gets an anti-rep if they do a wrong letter!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

uh huh... whatever you gouys decide... i don't give enough rep points to be able to participate... and really if you want free green, just go to the free green thread in the OT....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            uh huh... whatever you gouys decide... i don't give enough rep points to be able to participate... and really if you want free green, just go to the free green thread in the OT....
                            to be honest, i'll be against the whole greening in hangman too. i like my rep's to be well deserved, the same way any rep i give i feel will be well deserved.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Som----r- / ---r-'s / -a---r, / som----r- / ---r-'s / ----s----, / som----r- / --s- / --- / --a's / ------- / -o--. / -om- / o-, / ---. / --'-- / -o- / -or- / -o / -o.

YAY: OARSM
                              NAY:

Comment

Eeeeee
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X