X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you like a jelly baby?
    sigpic

Comment

You got it, Alipeeps. And if the offers going...? Yes. I'd very much like a Jelly Baby please.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        You got it, Alipeeps. And if the offers going...? Yes. I'd very much like a Jelly Baby please.
        Sorry, I'm all out. Unlike a certain Time Lord, my pockets aren't bigger on the inside!
        sigpic

Comment

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Whooo. Busy few days (including AWESOME Doctor Who Prom at the Royal Albert Hall today! ) but I'm finally back with a new quote:

_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ ’ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ , /
            _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ /
            _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ ’ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ .
            _ _ / _ _ _ ’ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ ’ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ .
            sigpic

Comment

give me an

A

Comment

_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ _ _ , / _ _ _ _ _ ’ _ / A / _ _ A _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ A _ _ , /
                _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / A _ _ /
                _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ ’ _ / A / _ A _ _ _ / _ _ _ .
                _ _ / _ _ _ ’ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ ’ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ A _ / _ _ _ _ _ / A _ _ _ _ .

Yay: A
                Nay:
                sigpic

Comment

E please?

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Whooo. Busy few days (including AWESOME Doctor Who Prom at the Royal Albert Hall today! ) but I'm finally back with a new quote:
                  Welcome back Alipeeps! You were actually there at the Royal Albert Hall? If you were...you lucky devil, you! I heard it this morning on BBC Radio 3 and it sounded fantastic! I think it airs on BBC 1 at some point so I'll most definitely be tuning in to see it!

Comment

_ _ _ _ _ E / _ _ A _ / _ _ E _ _ , / _ _ E _ E ’ _ / A / _ _ E A _ _ _ E / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ A _ E , /
                    _ _ _ _ E / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ E _ _ _ _ _ / E _ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / A _ _ /
                    E _ E _ _ _ _ E / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ ’ _ / A / _ A _ E _ / _ _ _ .
                    _ _ / _ _ _ ’ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ ’ _ / _ _ _ _ E _ / E _ E _ _ / _ _ _ A _ / _ E _ _ _ / A _ _ _ E .

Yay: A, E
                    Nay:

Welcome back Alipeeps! You were actually there at the Royal Albert Hall? If you were...you lucky devil, you! I heard it this morning on BBC Radio 3 and it sounded fantastic! I think it airs on BBC 1 at some point so I'll most definitely be tuning in to see it!
                    Yup! I was there! And it was BRILLIANT! Hot, but brilliant! I'm definitel recording it when it airs on Beeb 1 so I can relive the experience!

An Ood waved at me! Ooh and Julian Bleach as Davros, in the flesh!
                    sigpic

Comment

L please?

Yup! I was there! And it was BRILLIANT! Hot, but brilliant! I'm definitel recording it when it airs on Beeb 1 so I can relive the experience!

An Ood waved at me! Ooh and Julian Bleach as Davros, in the flesh!
                      Cool!!! I'll have to keep an eye open for you in the crowds when I record it...if I can find you!

Comment

_ _ _ _ _ E / _ _ A _ / _ _ E L L , / _ _ E _ E ’ _ / A / _ _ E A _ _ _ E / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ A _ E , /
                        _ _ _ _ E / _ _ Y _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ E _ _ _ _ _ / E _ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / A _ _ /
                        E _ E _ _ _ _ E / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ ’ _ / A / _ A L E _ / _ _ _ .
                        _ _ / _ _ _ ’ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ L / _ _ ’ _ / _ _ L L E _ / E _ E _ _ / _ _ _ A _ / _ E _ _ _ / A L _ _ E .

Yay: A, E, L
                        Nay:

Cool!!! I'll have to keep an eye open for you in the crowds when I record it...if I can find you!
                        Oh you won't see me on the filmed version - we were sat way up at the back row of the circle, well out of range of any film cameras!
                        sigpic

Comment

T please?

Oh you won't see me on the filmed version - we were sat way up at the back row of the circle, well out of range of any film cameras!
                          I don't blame you for doing that. I'd probably have done the same thing.

Comment

S please
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

_ _ S _ _ E / T _ A T / S _ E L L , / T _ E _ E ’ S / A / _ _ E A T _ _ E / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ A T E , /
                              _ _ _ S E / _ _ L _ / T _ _ _ _ _ T / _ S / T _ / _ E S T _ _ _ / E _ E _ _ T _ _ _ _ / A _ _ /
                              E _ E _ _ _ _ E / T _ A T / _ S _ ’ T / A / _ A L E _ / T _ _ .
                              _ T / _ _ _ ’ T / S T _ _ / _ _ T _ L / _ T ’ S / _ _ L L E _ / E _ E _ _ / _ _ _ A _ / _ E _ _ _ / A L _ _ E .

Yay: A, E, L, T, S
                              Nay:

I don't blame you for doing that. I'd probably have done the same thing.
                              Oh it wasn't by choice... those were the seats we were allocated!
                              I'm just glad we got tickets at all - you had to "apply" for tickets (like buy them on the website and give payment details etc but with no guarantee you'll get any) and then once the application period is over they allocated tickets and it's just luck as to whether you get some - and we did! Yay!

And the design of the hall is so good that even at the back of the circle you feel like you're not that far from the stage and you have a good view.

It would have been fun to be down in the stalls where the cybermen and Ood and stuff were walking amongst the crowd... but I couldn't have stood up for that long... especially not in that heat!
                              sigpic

Comment

I please?

Oh it wasn't by choice... those were the seats we were allocated!
                                I'm just glad we got tickets at all - you had to "apply" for tickets (like buy them on the website and give payment details etc but with no guarantee you'll get any) and then once the application period is over they allocated tickets and it's just luck as to whether you get some - and we did! Yay!

And the design of the hall is so good that even at the back of the circle you feel like you're not that far from the stage and you have a good view.

It would have been fun to be down in the stalls where the cybermen and Ood and stuff were walking amongst the crowd... but I couldn't have stood up for that long... especially not in that heat!
                                It sounds like you had a fantastic time. Congratulations on being one of the lucky ones to get a ticket!

Comment

Working...
                                X