X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
    The Tenth Planet
    Cybermen

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Fine. No more jumping ahead in time...
      Cyber King
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Cyber Leader

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        Fine. No more jumping ahead in time...
        It was just...where do you go from The 11th Doctor? What do you associate with someone who hasn't even been born yet? Also...I was a little bit confused as to how you got from The Tenth Planet to The 11th Doctor. My first thought was that maybe you meant to write The 1st Doctor. Did you?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Cyber Controller

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Cyber Conversion
            [I was going numerically, actually. 2nd Doc > 10th Planet > 11th Doc. N/m. My mind associates stuff differently. ]
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Cyberwoman

Cyber Conversion
              [I was going numerically, actually. 2nd Doc > 10th Planet > 11th Doc. N/m. My mind associates stuff differently. ]
              Ah. I see. Fair enough. I do think we should leave things like the 11th Doctor and any companion names that get revealed in the coming months to one side until we see them on screen. How about we just keep things between An Unearthly Child and The Next Doctor...for now.

Comment

Yup. On-screen canon works best for me, too. Just far too Who deprived and psyched about the new season.

"Lisa!"
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Ianto Jones

Yup. On-screen canon works best for me, too. Just far too Who deprived and psyched about the new season.

"Lisa!"
                  Oh, so am I! But we've got months and months to wait until Matt Smith takes the reins. I don't want David to go and for the 10th Doctor to die because they've both been so amazing...but on the other hand I do want them to go because seeing a new Doctor is always an exciting adventure in and of itself and the casting of Matt Smith is inspired as far as I'm concerned. As someone once said "That's the trouble with regeneration. You never know what you're going to get".

Comment

coffee
                    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                    sigpic

Comment

tea

Comment

jar of instant

Comment

Owen
                          sigpic

Comment

zombie

Comment

reserection gauntlets
                              sigpic

Comment

Life Knife

Comment

Working...
                                X