X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    witch
    Are you implying you're a witch, Lilith? If so then I'm sure you're a friendly witch. Like the lady from that series Bewitched.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Magic

Are you implying you're a witch, Lilith? If so then I'm sure you're a friendly witch. Like the lady from that series Bewitched.
      no... i'm a daemon... lilitu assyrian for "of the night", first wife of adam, cast out of eden for thinking herself equal... she's not necesarrily evil, just misunderstood

unexplained science
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Phantasmagoria

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

The Unquiet Dead
          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
          And he's wonderful.

Comment

Charles Dickens

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

The 9th Doctor

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Leather
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

TARDIS Wardrobe

Comment

huge
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Jade Pagoda
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The TARDIS

Comment

bigger on the inside
                          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*
                          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

genesis arc
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

Void Ship

Comment

cracks in reality
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X