• Show
Clear All

the Master

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Axos!!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

banishment
        He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
        He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
        And he's wonderful.

Comment

runaway

Comment

Omega
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

beginning

Comment

new beginnings
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  new beginnings
                  a fresh start
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Slitheen
                    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                        Raxacoricofallapatorius
                        answer honestly, did you look up the spelling?

Rose
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

flower

Comment

beauty
                            And he's wonderful.

Comment

beast
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

Skarasen
                                And he's wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                                X