No announcement yet.

DW/TW Word Association Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it is... just mispelled it "Ood" Do you remember the creatures that carried a lighted ball?
    ood2008a.jpg

Originally posted by Billz View Post
    That isn't a word or anything to do with the Doctor Who Universe.
    sigpic
    Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Nephew

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sexy! x3
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Tardis
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Idris

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
              Actually it is... just mispelled it "Ood" Do you remember the creatures that carried a lighted ball?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]31439[/ATTACH]
              I know exactly who the Ood are, so don't test me on my Doctor Who knowledge.

However, there is no such thing as an "Ud", and if you were an actual fan, then you wouldn't have made such a spelling mistake.

Besides, what would an Ood have to do with Sarah-Jane, which was Lilith's reply before you came along and ruined it? Neither have Sarah-Jane or an Ood been in the same episodes, or had any connection to each other.

There is a pattern to this thread. Please follow it or GTFO.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Idris
              Uncle and Auntie.
              Last edited by Billz; 12 August 2011, 08:39 PM.
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

No need to be rude... and BTW I am a Doctor Who fan. Have been so for years now. I don't happen to watch it with captions, or I would not have made that mistake
                LUKE
                I know exactly who the Ood are, so don't test me on my Doctor Who knowledge.

However, there is no such thing as an "Ud", and if you were an actual fan, then you wouldn't have made such a spelling mistake.

Besides, what would an Ood have to do with Sarah-Jane, which was Lilith's reply before you came along and ruined it? Neither have Sarah-Jane or an Ood been in the same episodes, or had any connection to each other.

There is a pattern to this thread. Please follow it or GTFO.

Uncle and Auntie.
                sigpic
                Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Oh, and FYI I was following the original directions posted by Lilith:

b/c word games are fun, and we don't have any for the Whoniverse tis very simple to play... just write the first word that comes to mind... and remember, it should be related the Whoniverse in some way... let's begin
                  sigpic
                  Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Uncle and Auntie.
                    House

Comment

planet
                      sigpic

Comment

The Tenth Planet

Comment

cybermen
                          sigpic

Comment

Mondas
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Cybermen

Comment

gold
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X