This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Doctor Who Fan's Phrasebook

Hysterically funny stuff about Doctor Who and fans on message boards.

The Doctor Who Fan's Phrasebook

Watch out for series three spoilers near the bottom-ish of the page I think.

Oh yeah, uh-huh, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt...
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Someone need to compile this for Gateworld.....

(but he was right in the beginning - a. Outpost Gallifrey has been in a meltdown for a week - and it's dead entertaining... well, and b. the rTD caused global warming thread is so much funnier!)
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Half the time I didn't even bother trying to log into OG on a Saturday night.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

...and when I did it contantly fell.

Surprisingly, I've had no problems logging in since Last of the Time Lords.....
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Me neither. Funny thing that...

I sometimes have trouble logging on first thing in the morning (UK time) though. I get a "Database Error" message - whatever that means. But if I leave it for 5mins or so, no problems.
            sigpic

Comment

oy, that';s not what I meant.... I meant that with Last of the Time Lords airing, and then all the news came out and there was this "yeah, we're having loads of traffic, problems, tough" message pinned, I stopped getting the database error that I constantly got in the weeks before!
              Yes, I am!
              sigpic
              Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
              X