This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post

I decided to give all the main characters a thumbs up when making the Master's.

WooWho!

Comment

Gas Mask! Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
        WooWho!
        Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
        Gas Mask! Awesome!
        Hee!

Hey TG, in response to your green: it wasn't me who made him cute... that was all Mr. Simm.
        Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Hee!

Hey TG, in response to your green: it wasn't me who made him cute... that was all Mr. Simm.
          But you translated the cuteness into little smilies! Credit goes where credit is deserved.

Comment

Well, thanks then.

sigpic

Comment

*shuffles in* *head hanging in shame*

Here I am again. Like I said in the smiley shop, I'm really sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth for weeks at a time...

What I seemed to forget to mention is why I keep leaving... woops. Well, there's no need to get into the boring details, but, to put it bluntly, I'm ill. (some of you may already know this) I have a chronic illness that doesn't seem to want to leave anytime soon. Again, without getting too detailed, one of the symptoms is lack of concentration and... well... thinking in general. So, when I take AGES to finish a smiley or to show my face in GateWorld at all, it's because I'm feeling particularly ill. Oh, and I did take a few unrelated trips out of town... but I had my laptop with me, so that's not really an excuse...

Anyway, enough of my complicated but boring life, it's time to get back to the subject at hand!

Jack clinging to the TARDIS!

And the 20kb version... (the coat is the only difference)
              Spoiler:

OK... uh... what's next....? Jack morphing into the FoB, I guess... that's it, right?

sigpic

Comment

*shuffles in* *head hanging in shame*

Here I am again. Like I said in the smiley shop, I'm really sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth for weeks at a time...

What I seemed to forget to mention is why I keep leaving... woops. Well, there's no need to get into the boring details, but, to put it bluntly, I'm ill. (some of you may already know this) I have a chronic illness that doesn't seem to want to leave anytime soon. Again, without getting too detailed, one of the symptoms is lack of concentration and... well... thinking in general. So, when I take AGES to finish a smiley or to show my face in GateWorld at all, it's because I'm feeling particularly ill. Oh, and I did take a few unrelated trips out of town... but I had my laptop with me, so that's not really an excuse...

Anyway, enough of my complicated but boring life, it's time to get back to the subject at hand!

Jack clinging to the TARDIS!

And the 20kb version... (the coat is the only difference)
                Spoiler:

OK... uh... what's next....? Jack morphing into the FoB, I guess... that's it, right?
                Wow. That is the best one you've done yet.

Hope you're doing alright, and no worries on the smiley pace.

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE POSTED IN MAIN THREAD

sigpic

Comment

Myn!!! noes... I needs your smilies they are soo prettyful ... BTW LOVE THE MASTER AND JACK SMILIES

Comment

Whoa. I don't check this thread for a few weeks and dozens of smileys pop up!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                        Myn!!! noes... I needs your smilies they are soo prettyful ... BTW LOVE THE MASTER AND JACK SMILIES
                        Awww... I be sorry. There should be a few more coming, though.

And thanks! I <3 my Master smilies too.

Originally posted by gopher65 View Post
                        Whoa. I don't check this thread for a few weeks and dozens of smileys pop up!
                        Indeed.

Doubt it will happen again, though...

Heh... sorry for that. I need to be more optimistic, don't I.

sigpic

Comment

Heh... sorry for that. I need to be more optimistic, don't I.
                          *in best Doctor Phlox voice* Optimism Captain!

Comment

*cue unnaturally big smile*

What I can't understand is how one's supposed to be optimistic when you're being threatened with an osmotic eel! (I have no idea how to spell it)

Now we're really OT... I liked Phlox. Why did Trip die? That was so pointless. Malcolm was awesomely Brittish. Now I'm getting too random.

sigpic

Comment

I made a few Christmas smilies:

Yeah, I know, I have other smilies I need to finish... but I had to make holiday smilies for Doctor Who!

sigpic

Comment

whoo!! holiday smilies!! -snurches all-
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X